cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

Going to see:

Frank and the Cellabration on Sept. 7 

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus on the Hope Revolution Tour Sept. 13

Gerard on Oct. 17

and hopefully Anberlin on Nov. 11

Dead Sara on Nov. 18th and still debating on seeing Modern Baseball w/ Knuckle Puck on Nov. 23rd.

and somehow forgot to mention this, but Gerard's shows were all sorts of amazing. 1st night was so cool and intimate and 2nd night the lovely Brinn and I hung out before and after the show. Oh and I kinda got on stage with Gerard to play the tambourine. :wub:  

• Upvote 1

Dead Sara on Nov. 18th and still debating on seeing Modern Baseball w/ Knuckle Puck on Nov. 23rd.

and somehow forgot to mention this, but Gerard's shows were all sorts of amazing. 1st night was so cool and intimate and 2nd night the lovely Brinn and I hung out before and after the show. Oh and I kinda got on stage with Gerard to play the tambourine. :wub:  

It was amazing!! I had such a good time and Gerard picking Alexa to go onstage was the coolest thing!! Eileen and I also had the pleasure of sitting directly behind Ray during the show. It was nuts.

Bleachers show is tonight.

Dads (the band) is on Monday.

Dead Sara and maaaaybe Modern Baseball in two weeks.

Then Reggie next month.

As for 2015~~~~

Silverstein in January.

Echosmith in March.

To be honest, I'm really just waiting for Gerard to finish his UK, Europe, and Australian shows so he can come back to tour California again. And I want the whole multiple-shows-road-trip experience for this.

• Upvote 1

I might end up doing KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas next Saturday since the prices are finally dropping on Stubhub (damn scalpers)  <_< 100 bucks is definitely worth seeing Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, Walk the Moon, System of the Down, etc.

Walk the Moon also has a show at HOB in March, but alas it sold out before I had free time from work to buy them. Now I have to resort to Stubhub (again) but hopefully the prices won't be too pricey by the time the show rolls out.

Also, I bought my pre-sale ticket to Warped Tour today! Worst case scenario is that I don't like any of the bands playing and just sell it to a friend.  :rolleyes:

I might end up doing KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas next Saturday since the prices are finally dropping on Stubhub (damn scalpers)  <_< 100 bucks is definitely worth seeing Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, Walk the Moon, System of the Down, etc.

Walk the Moon also has a show at HOB in March, but alas it sold out before I had free time from work to buy them. Now I have to resort to Stubhub (again) but hopefully the prices won't be too pricey by the time the show rolls out.

Also, I bought my pre-sale ticket to Warped Tour today! Worst case scenario is that I don't like any of the bands playing and just sell it to a friend.  :rolleyes:

I hope you get to go to the KROQ show! I love Rise Against and SOAD, and I'm really getting into Walk The Moon again. I listened to them a lot when a friend showed me the video for Anna Sun but I kind of forgot they existed until I randomly heard them on the radio last week. I actually posted their video for Shut Up And Dance on Facebook earlier today. 

I just saw The Family Ruin, Upon a Burning Body, Chelsea Grin, Blessthefall and Asking Alexandria last night.

I'm going to rise against, linkin park and of mice and men in February.

And maybe Silverstein in January.

• Upvote 2

I hope you get to go to the KROQ show! I love Rise Against and SOAD, and I'm really getting into Walk The Moon again. I listened to them a lot when a friend showed me the video for Anna Sun but I kind of forgot they existed until I randomly heard them on the radio last week. I actually posted their video for Shut Up And Dance on Facebook earlier today. 

I panicked and bought Bleachers tickets at the Observatory for the same night as Walk the Moon at HOB. Oh well, there's always next time right? ^_^ (and we should totally go together next time Brinn cause all my friends bail on me for shows) 

I panicked and bought Bleachers tickets at the Observatory for the same night as Walk the Moon at HOB. Oh well, there's always next time right? ^_^ (and we should totally go together next time Brinn cause all my friends bail on me for shows) 

Oh heck yeah, sign me up for that shit ;)

Oh heck yeah, sign me up for that shit ;)

Silly me, Walk the Moon is on the 13th whereas Bleachers is on the 14th. Meaning... I CAN GO TO BOTH!

Also I did end up going to the Almost Acoustic Christmas. Went alone because my friends are poop, but found my line buddy from Gerard's show at the Fonda and stayed with her. (-: All the bands were amazing as usual. Didn't expect to like System of a Down's set that much, but holy crap that was wild.

• Upvote 2

Silly me, Walk the Moon is on the 13th whereas Bleachers is on the 14th. Meaning... I CAN GO TO BOTH!

Also I did end up going to the Almost Acoustic Christmas. Went alone because my friends are poop, but found my line buddy from Gerard's show at the Fonda and stayed with her. (-: All the bands were amazing as usual. Didn't expect to like System of a Down's set that much, but holy crap that was wild.

Nice!! I'm glad you got to go, and I'm so jealous that you saw SOAD. When I was a freshman they were basically all I listened to (and a bit of Serj Tankien's solo stuff) because my 'cool' upperclassmen friends were obsessed

My favorite band gets back together for holiday shows and they seem to only have one this year.

In Philly

but I most likely work the day of the show and would have no way to getting there on time to see them

=/

but if I didn't work, I'd go, but it's probably sold out now.

fuckery.

My original plan was Walk the Moon on March 13th, Bleachers on March 14th, and Flogging Molly on March 17th but all that has been scratched because Frank announced his headlining tour and I'm doing the Anaheim and L.A. shows which consequently land on the 13th and 14th.

I haven't been this stoked since Gerard's October shows! ^_^