cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

I'm going to see The Used. Yes, you heard me right. Please start the angry mob in 3...2...

I've seen the used three times and no one here has ever yelled at me about it :P

Getting tix for Candy Hearts/ Driver Friendly/ Stick Up Kid/ Seaway on July 24th. Only going for Candy Hearts but my friend wants to see Driver Friendly. Mariel Loveland of CH was asking for places to crash after each show of the tour and I offered my family's tiny apartment so we'll see if she and her bandmates takes it haha.  :P

Mariel Loveland of CH was asking for places to crash after each show of the tour and I offered my family's tiny apartment so we'll see if she and her bandmates takes it haha.  :P

I'm crossing my fingers for you! :D

Planning on getting tickets to see Fitz and the Tantrums in September. The venue location is an odd choice since Riverside is mostly known for cattle raising and farming. I didn't even realize they had a venue there, but oh well.

My local radio station is also hosting a free 4th of July show in LA with Phantogram, Wild Cub, and Echosmith so I might attend that.

Hawthorne Heights and the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus at the HOB on Aug. 19th.

I need to stop.

I'm so jealous. I wanted to go to that show but it's on a Tuesday. Hawthorne Heights is fantastic live.

I'm going to warped next Friday, and I'm going to see the aquabats ( for the third time) one July 11

Have you seen them before? They're a hell of a lot of fun!

First time seeing them! My group of friends got really into them last summer so it'll be like a little field trip for us.

I'm so jealous. I wanted to go to that show but it's on a Tuesday. Hawthorne Heights is fantastic live.

I'm going to warped next Friday, and I'm going to see the aquabats ( for the third time) one July 11

It's gonna be my 5th Hawthorne Heights show, so I'm super stoked on that. Hey, you're going to the Pomona date as well?

First time seeing them! My group of friends got really into them last summer so it'll be like a little field trip for us.

I hope you have a great time! I'm trying to figure out if I can afford tickets. I've seen them twice and I'd love seeing them again.

I'm going to see Bring me the horizon next saturday. :) They're at a metal festival and I'm going there with my best friend. 

Then I'm planning to see Black veil brides in London. MCR is still my favourite band but BVB is kinda the favourite band that is still touring and who I can still go completely nuts about. :D I love them and I really hope I can go there. I am starting to arrange the trip next month when I get my first pay check from work. :)

Bleachers in November! Jack Antonoff is just as great in his side project as he is in fun.

Ahhh, I'm really into Bleachers. Everything I've heard is just great. I hope you have fun!

• Upvote 1

Planning on getting tickets to see Fitz and the Tantrums in September. The venue location is an odd choice since Riverside is mostly known for cattle raising and farming. I didn't even realize they had a venue there, but oh well.

My local radio station is also hosting a free 4th of July show in LA with Phantogram, Wild Cub, and Echosmith so I might attend that.

Have you seen them before? They're a hell of a lot of fun!

AWWWWW Insanity, you are seeing my beloved Fitz and The Tantrums soon?!?  I am so glad to hear that.  You will have to let me know what you think.  I adore them so much.  I just saw them for the 11th time this month and bought tickets for a November date as well.  I wish I could see them even more.  They are one of my favorite live bands and cheer me up when I think about MCR being no more

Hey guys!  I've seen some really good shows in the past month and have even more exciting ones coming up.

6.29.2014 Neon Trees

7.9.2014 Scars on 45

7.10.2014 ZZ Ward

7.12.2014 Fitz and The Tantrums

7.18.2014 Warped Tour

8.20.2014 Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas

9.5.2014 SycAmour

9.12.2014 Taking Back Sunday, The Used, and Frnk Iero andthe Cellabration

10.17.2014 Henry Rollins

11.18.2014 Fitz and The Tantrums with Big Data

I am so excited that my beloved Lia and I will be going to see Frank for the first time in years.  We have not seen any of the guys since our last show together 3 years ago.  We miss them a ton and I'm pumped for being able to see him together again.

I am also going to try to get a ticket to twenty one pilots in October.  I had a lead on a ticket, but will not know until the week of if that's a certain thing.  I really hope I am able to go.  All the tickets are gone and it makes me sad I did not try earlier to get a ticket.

I'm really bummed that TBS and The Used aren't coming back to California with Frank and his band. Find that out just broke my heart. The two main bands have a habit of extending tours after they've started so I'm crossing my fingers that they'll do that with Frank and come near me but not getting my hopes up.

AWWWWW Insanity, you are seeing my beloved Fitz and The Tantrums soon?!?  I am so glad to hear that.  You will have to let me know what you think.  I adore them so much.  I just saw them for the 11th time this month and bought tickets for a November date as well.  I wish I could see them even more.  They are one of my favorite live bands and cheer me up when I think about MCR being no more

My plans for Fitz unfortunately have fallen through.  -_- I was so looking forward to it, too! Bummer.

As far as shows go, taking a friend to see Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties, Dan Campbell's side project, in October. And I currently have the Ticketmaster tab on to buy tickets to see The Wonder Years with The Story So Far & Modern Baseball which is 3 days after Aaron West.

Tomorrow is the Arctic Monkeys show and next Saturday is Fall Out Boy & Paramore! I'm so excited!  :D

I'm going to see black veil brides in london. As i live in finland, this is quite a huge thing for me. I love that band to bits, i've seen them three times in one year already.:D

I'm gonna try to do both nights for Gerard's recently announced L.A. shows.

Not 100% sure for the Monday night one, but definitely for Tuesday.

-Update- Managed to get tickets for both shows and I'm officially in flip-out mode.

I'm gonna try to do both nights for Gerard's recently announced L.A. shows.

Not 100% sure for the Monday night one, but definitely for Tuesday.

-Update- Managed to get tickets for both shows and I'm officially in flip-out mode.

That was my plan- both LA-area shows. Are they sold out now? I'm having a hell of a time getting to any of the shows I've been planning on.

Troubadour sold out in less than 5 minutes. And out of curiosity I looked up tickets for the one at the Fonda last night and they were still available, although I'm not sure if that's still the case.