cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

I just book Bowling For Soup tickets for the 18th. I am so happy :D

I've wanted to see them for years and they always come to the venue near me, but I've never been able to go for various reasons. Last year it was because I bought MCR tickets instead (worth it :) ).

I'm seeing Mastodon in November. so fucking excited omg

I don't wanna be rude but I saw mastodon in sonisphere in Helsinki and mastodon was very booring. :D I think it was during mastodons concert when my friend fell asleep about five times and I just had a really deep coma and thought about how long do we have to walk when slipknot is over. :D We came there about 01 a.m to wait slipknot. :DD

Next I'm going to see Vains of Jenna, but the concert that I really wait is Bring me the horizon on november. :)

And I have to say that we are seriously planning to come to see MCR next summer to England to some BIIIG festivals like reading or leeds. :) Few of my friends were in both of those festivals this year and they said that it was really worth for to travel so far. :D

I don't wanna be rude but I saw mastodon in sonisphere in Helsinki and mastodon was very booring. :D I think it was during mastodons concert when my friend fell asleep about five times and I just had a really deep coma and thought about how long do we have to walk when slipknot is over. :D We came there about 01 a.m to wait slipknot. :DD

To each their own, man. I think Mastodon's gonna be amazing. Their music is really dynamic and interesting.

I'm not a big Slipknot fan, so whatevs.

I've been trying to pin this list down over the last few weeks, so I'm sure I'm leaving something out and/or have my dates all screwy. Here goes...

Been to:

Taste of Chaos 2005 (The Used, MCR, Senses Fail, Killswitch Engage, A Static Lullaby)

MCR & Alkaline Trio - October 2005

Fall Out Boy - February 2006 (Nintendo Fusion Tour, I think?)

BFD 2006 (AFI, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, HIM, Yellowcard, Panic! at the Disco, a bunch of others)

Warped Tour 2006

Social Distorition - July 2006

Taste of Chaos 2007 (The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Senses Fail, Aiden)

Black Clouds and Underdogs Tour (Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, From First to Last) - April(?) 2007

BFD 2007 (Social Distortion, Queens of the Stone Age, Kaiser Chiefs, Sum 41, The Matches)

Download Festival(The Cure, AFI, She Wants Revenge) - 2007

Avenged Sevenfold - December 2007

Projekt Revolution 2008 (Linkin Park, The Bravery, Hawthorne Heights, Atreyu)

{Stood outside an AFI show in Jan. 2009 and was able to listen, so it almost counts)

Rockstar Uproar 2010 (Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold)

World Contamination Tour 2011

MC Chris & MC Lars - Sept 2011

Honda Civic Tour (Blink 182, My Chemical Romance) 2011

Rockstar Uproar 2011 (Avenged Sevenfold [and they canceled! f*ckers], Seether, Bullet for My Valentine)

Looking forward to:

Rock Yourself to Sleep Tour 2011 (A Skylit Drive, Alesana, etc.)

Black Veil Brides, Aiden - Nov. 2011

Avenged Sevenfold's promised make-up show.

I've been to three concerts, one on Projekt Revolution, one on World Contamination, and one on Honda Civic. I'm going to see Foxy Shazam and Panic! at the Disco in two weeks. It's going to be my first time going to a show where MCR isn't playing. So, does anyone know if there are any big differences between MCRmy crowds and crowds at other shows? I'm afraid the people at this show won't be nearly as nice as at MCR's shows.

So, does anyone know if there are any big differences between MCR crowds and crowds at other shows? I'm afraid the people at this show won't be nearly as nice as at MCR's shows.

Crowds do vary depending on the bands -- usually in terms of age, gender, and levels of pushing and moshing. People are usually pretty nice at all shows, with the exception of a small percent of assholes that is always present. Depending on the type of band, that percent is made up of either obsessive fangirls, snobby hipsters, or meathead bros.

MCR shows are young on the age range, greatly skewed towards females, rank 9.5/10 on the pushing scale, and 3/10 on the moshing scale.

That one you are going to should be pretty similar to MCR shows. Panic has largely the same young teenage fangirl type of demographic.

I loooove it. I only just bought it today (bad fan, I know... but I wanted to wait until I had enough money to buy a physical copy) so I don't know what my favorite song is yet. But I really love The Other Side. Amy's voice sounds fantastic on all the tracks :wub: What do you think of it?

I'll definitely tell you how it goes!

I'm really excited to see The Pretty Reckless as well, since I missed them the last time they were here.

I'm not sure what to make of it yet, but I've only listened to it a few times, but I really like Made of Stone. I think her voice is so rich on that one.

I know! I've wanted to see The Pretty Reckless since I heard Make Me Wanna Die. :)

I think all of these songs will be great live, so I'm even more excited for this concert...

And yeah, same xD My favorite song off their album is Goin' Down, though, so I'm really hoping they play it.

edit: There is a Mindless Self Indulgence show in my future.

Been to:

My Chemical Romance, Twin Atlantic 2010

Jedward 2010

My Chemical Romance, The Blackout, Lost Alone 2011

Panic! At The Disco, Love Letters: 2011

Kids In Glass houses, Blitz Kids, (cant remember name) , Frachesqua: 2011

Going to:

Friendly Fires 2011

Panic! At the Disco 2012

You Me At Six, Kids In Glass Houses, Mayday Parade ( REALLY WANT TO GO TO!!!!)

Woo :D

Havnt been to many but I love going to gigs ^^

I'm too lazy to list everybody I've seen so far, but I feel like the end of November is going to be a tiny slice of Heaven:

PETER MURPHY wub.gif and She Wants Revenge (TOGETHER!!! uhdfaskhdgkaygwadg!!!) November 23rd, 2011

and

Thursday @The Opera House---November 25th, 2011

SO EXCITED.