cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

Muse was incredible last night!! I am so glad I had the opportunity to see them :D

tumblr_mifk1aevPu1qisfa5o1_500.gif

You lucky duck you. Muse has always been one of those bands I've wanted to experience live, but feel like I'm not a big enough fan for it. Did they play Panic Station?

Apparently Against Me! are dropping out of the Bad Religion tour. :( :( :(

I mean I'm excited to see Bad Religion, but Against Me! was the main reason I'm going. I hope they figure everything out and tour again soon. This is such a bummer!

You lucky duck you. Muse has always been one of those bands I've wanted to experience live, but feel like I'm not a big enough fan for it. Did they play Panic Station?

I completely agree that I got very lucky on that one ^_^ They did play Panic Station. I included the setlist below from the show. It was a really good set and I am very glad I was able to see them!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2013/joe-louis-arena-detroit-mi-53db07b9.html

I don't know if this really counts, but for my birthday this year I am going to a seedy underground New York hipster-esque club to watch bands I don't know and watch the hipsters in their natural environment.

New York Hipsters. The worst.

I'm very excited.

• Upvote 3

I don't know if this really counts, but for my birthday this year I am going to a seedy underground New York hipster-esque club to watch bands I don't know and watch the hipsters in their natural environment.

New York Hipsters. The worst.

I'm very excited.

That does indeed count and is very Laine of you ^_^ How soon is your birthday and show?

Fitz and the Tantrums have been announcing alot of concerts recently, but still nothing I can go to yet. There is one about 4 hours away, but it's on a week day and I don't have enough vacation time to use it on getting there and back mid week. I am sure that sometime not that far from now though I will come on here and flip out about some concert dates.

tumblr_lxfln5ylrQ1qc4utoo1_250.gif

I already brought train tickets to black veil brides concert, although I dunno if I should chance them because I just now heard that my friend is moving to Helsinki in a matter of weeks and I think it would be best if I ask her to have her housewarming party the weekend before the concert so I don't have to run back and forth from here to there so much.

And I also got company for the Bring me the horizon show in May at last. :D For weeks and weeks I have been talking about that to my friend and finally she said she's buying the ticket. :D

Muse was incredible last night!! I am so glad I had the opportunity to see them :D

tumblr_mifk1aevPu1qisfa5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mh1nsldZXx1qj5njxo1_500.gif

OMG YOU SAW MUSE!! :D they had a concert here last december and they have another in July but I wanna go to see Green Day and 30 seconds to mars, rammstein, paramore, enter shikari (...list goes on and on) to rock the beach. Yes, they are all in the same festivals and the tickets for the whole 3 days is 150 euros. Way too much for my budget. But I am going there no matter what.

AND I AM GOING TO SEE THE SOUNDS AND MEW IN PROVINSSIROCK! They accepted me in the work crew again! :D I have to only pay my train tickets to there and food. Accommodation and festival tickets are free for us. Our work crew is the best and we're gonna have so much fun!

OMG YOU SAW MUSE!! :D they had a concert here last december and they have another in July but I wanna go to see Green Day and 30 seconds to mars, rammstein, paramore, enter shikari (...list goes on and on) to rock the beach. Yes, they are all in the same festivals and the tickets for the whole 3 days is 150 euros. Way too much for my budget. But I am going there no matter what.

AND I AM GOING TO SEE THE SOUNDS AND MEW IN PROVINSSIROCK! They accepted me in the work crew again! :D I have to only pay my train tickets to there and food. Accommodation and festival tickets are free for us. Our work crew is the best and we're gonna have so much fun!

I hope you're able to see Muse this tour or next tour. I had not been gotten a ticket and was just lucky since two of my friends needed a third person after a friend dropped out. I also really want to see 30 Seconds to Mars when they tour on their new album. I have never seen them before and that is something I would like to do atleast once.

I would like to see 30 seconds to mars too, that is also something I have tried to do everytime they have been here. Now they are coming here to Rock the beach where is also Green Day, Paramore, Rammstein, Enter shikari...The tickets cost 150 euros but I was thinking about that if I go to see only Green day and get a one day ticket (which is about 80 euros), then I can afford to go to see Muse also. Dunno if I should do that..

Alabama Shakes is playing two nights at the Hollywood Palladium in July. I reaaaaally wanna go to one, but I'll probably have to go by myself. I don't know anyone who likes this band, ugh. -_-

I saw Sara Watkins at a local folk venue on Tuesday.

I always like seeing her so much and it had been two years. She is an incredible singer and fiddler player :)

List of concerts I have seen so far this year/upcoming concerts :D

1.30.2013 Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas *

2.08.2013 Joe Hertler and The Rainbow Seekers + Jack and the Bear *

3.02.2013 Muse

3.19.2013 Sara Watkins

3.22.2013 Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas

4.13.2013 Neon Trees, Owl City, Twenty One Pilots

I am thinking about going to see Bayside/Alkaline Trio at Irving Plaza in NYC. I have to see if I have the funds to go though.

I'm going to that. Can't wait! I'm going to the Best Buy show though. :)

Thinking about maybe seeing MSI.. Death Spells will be opening..

Wish I could see both of those bands together ^_^ hope you can make it out to this one!!

The last show Lia and I went to was Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas on Friday March 22nd, 2013. Unfortunately, we found out the final song of the main set that MCR had broken up via texts and calls from other rmy members. Once we verified it through G and the main site, we both cried so much. I am just so glad that the two of us had each other in that moment. It is a beautiful thing to be surrounded by those who truly understand in moments of sadness. I love you dearest Lia, my lovely rmy lady ;)

This was us except there was more crying

163038_1514073899335_1459065817_31167082_2663872_n.jpg

Here's to hoping that our next show has more happy moments.

Getting pumped for Neon Trees?!?!

Great news guys!! Fitz and the Tantrums announced a bunch of new tour dates last night and I just brought tickets tonight in the presale. I am so happy about this and cannot wait for the show :D

tumblr_lxfln5ylrQ1qc4utoo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

@SulfurSiren, just a question. How early did you arrive to wait in the queue for The Killers? I know you got barricade and my friend and I are hoping to accomplish that as well. It's three weeks away and on a Wednesday, if that helps. :D

@Insanity I actually didn't get their early enough to get barricade if the people around me hadn't been nice enough to share some space. My friends got there around 2pm or 3pm and were about 30-50 people back in line. The people who got barricade outright got there early in the morning rmy style. They had tents and the whole nine yards, so I would recommend going quite early if you want barricade.