cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

I have a few upcoming local shows and am starting to get impatient about Fitz and company going on tour <_<

1.30.2013 Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas

2.09.2013 Joe Hertler and The Rainbow Seekers + Jack and the Bear

3.22.2013 Jessica Hernandez and The Deltas

• Upvote 1

Upcoming:

02.09.2013 - Geoff Rickly's acoustic show! :lol:

03.22.2013 - Same show as Rachel :lol:

04.02.2013 - Against Me! AND Bad Religion! :D

• Upvote 2

Upcoming:

02.09.2013 - Geoff Rickly's acoustic show! :lol:

03.22.2013 - Same show as Rachel :lol:

04.02.2013 - Against Me! AND Bad Religion! :D

YAY!! So much fun on the horizon :D

• Upvote 1

the used were amazing. i got barrier right in front of bert and i had so many bruises... not to mention waiting in line outside in negative temperatures! minneapolis in january is not a good combination. but it was so worth it. my best friend caught a guitar pick from quinn, and i caught a drumstick and the setlist!

i just need to do a little more begging to my parents in order to see pierce the veil/all time low in may for the spring fever tour. the closest date to me is 8 hours away, but thankfully it's on a saturday! i'm a huge PTV fan, and my best friend is in love with ATL. it's our perfect show(:

• Upvote 2

I might have said it earlier but I am going to see Black veil brides 22.04, then Bring me the horizon on 14.05, Blur on 16.06 then FINALLY GREEN DAY 26.06!! :D Can't wait.

I'm planning to see Mindless Self Indulgence in April. It's going to be insane. And my best friend is going with me. But I just found out that fun. is playing nearby sometime this month and it's sold out already :(.

10 days until I get to see The Killers. This is one of the ones that got cancelled in November, so I've been waiting sooooo loooooong for it. Can't wait!

• Upvote 1

Fall Out Boy in May!

It was hell trying to get tickets, I'm pretty sure they sold out in less than 5 minutes. I'm soooo excited, they were my first concert ever and it'll be my first time seeing them in 7 years.

I was very lucky to get tickets for Fall out Boy! So I'm going to see them on the 1st of March in Berlin! Tickets for that show sold out within seconds, as the venue only holds about 400 People. I'm so excited!!! Last time I saw them was in Cologne, 2009.

• Upvote 1

Fall Out Boy in May!

It was hell trying to get tickets, I'm pretty sure they sold out in less than 5 minutes. I'm soooo excited, they were my first concert ever and it'll be my first time seeing them in 7 years.

I was very lucky to get tickets for Fall out Boy! So I'm going to see them on the 1st of March in Berlin! Tickets for that show sold out within seconds, as the venue only holds about 400 People. I'm so excited!!! Last time I saw them was in Cologne, 2009.

Congrats Helena and Kaylyn!!

This is gonna be YOU -------------> mychem251.gif

THE KILLERS are coming here May 1st. Holy biscuits. That week is going to be awesome (senior prom is three days after). But yes, I'm debating on seeing fun. now with this. Just.. just take all my money. -throws-

• Upvote 1

THE KILLERS are coming here May 1st. Holy biscuits. That week is going to be awesome (senior prom is three days after). But yes, I'm debating on seeing fun. now with this. Just.. just take all my money. -throws-

Insanity, did they announce more tour dates in the states??!? I saw you're based out of Anaheim and had not seen many more US shows coming up, since it mostly looked like UK and Europe tour dates at this time :(

As of now I know they've only announced the two Southern California dates in Anaheim ( :lol:) and Los Angeles as well as somewhere up north. They're doing a couple shows in Texas after that I believe.

*NOTE* One question: WHY THE HECK ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE? The last time I saw tickets that high for a single band was No Doubt. Seriously, how do the people who run this expect us to pay all that money? No offense to any bands, just.. they should do something about it.

Congrats Helena and Kaylyn!!

This is gonna be YOU -------------> mychem251.gif

Thank you!! Haha I'm gonna go so crazy, I couldn't be more stoked about this hiatus ending

Such amazing news!!! One of my friends contacted me last night and offered me a free ticket to see Muse on Saturday! (One of their friends dropped out at the last minute and they wanted me to join them). I am so ridiculously excited about this and cannot believe I will finally be able to see them live. I have such great friends ^_^ My mind is officially blown!

tumblr_lpsutzP0iW1qcwu9po1_400.gif

• Upvote 1