cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

I just bought tickets for the Killers yesterday. However the gigs in march so I still have way too long to wait.

Thankfully I'm going to see the Hives on Friday. That will help.

• Upvote 2

Fucking Tyler Glenn, what a great show! I'm still trying to recover my voice from Neon Trees, but it was so worth it! I got another setlist for my setlist binder and am so glad I made it out to see them again. Since show one of my holiday escapade is done, that means it's time for show two... the granddaddy of all emotional shows in my world.... THE KILLERS! I am ready for that show like it was yesterday!!! I can't believe my Lia is going with me and I am so pumped to share it with her!

ALMOST THERE :D

tumblr_lqnpt251un1qc8fcj.gif

I have coming up so far:

Wicked the musical

The Book of Mormon musical

Lady Gaga

One Direction

Taylor Swift

Probably MSI

I'm really hoping MCR, Billy Talent, and Josh Groban tour this summer in the US.

^While I was watching their performance yesterday on the Voice, I kept yelling at my tv WHAT. BRANDON. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN- THEY SAID YOU WERE GETTING LARYNGITIS. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. OH YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN. and yeah.

Oh and Flyleaf has a show in March. I'll be broke before the new year.

• Upvote 1

I had the same reaction Insanity! It was an incredible show!!! I got barricade and rocked out so hard!! It was a phenomenal show and I cannot even begin to describe it properly or even how I felt about it. There were so many emotions floating around but above all I was completely happy. I was able to speak with Brandon again after the show and gave him a mug from my personal collection which featured some of his lyrics. Brandon showed a genuine interest in the mug and asked me questions about it. What a great moment in my life! I already cannot wait to see them again and hope it isn't as long next time :(

I saw Underoath for the final time last night and I'm still not over it. They've been one of my favorite bands for like 7 years, I don't want them to break up. )':

the used on thursday!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited(:

and possibly Sleeping With Sirens in April. I can't believe it, but they're coming to a town 30 minutes away from me! Usually I have to drive 3 1/2 hours to Minneapolis to see anyone...

Download Festival this year, which means I (try to) get to see:

- Five Finger Death Punch

- Iron Maiden

- Volbeat

- Bullet For My Valentine

- Korn

- Amon Amarth

and some more bands...

in no particular order.

Is anybody else here going there?