cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

Shows I've been to:

• My Chemical Romance w/ The Architects KC and Thursday @ Tower Theatre || Upper Darby/Philly, PA --> May 6, 2011
  • Honda Civic Tour - Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance (I didn't see Matt & Kim) @ Susquehanna Bank Center || Camden, NJ --> Sept. 17, 2011
  • Yellowcard @ the Alumni Hall @ the HUB Center || University Park (Penn State), PA --> March 24, 2012
  • Switchfoot @ The Piazza at Schmidts: Radio 104.5 - Summer Block Party Series || Philadelphia, PA --> June 2, 2012

Coming Up Shows:

• Taking Back Sunday, Homecoming Weekend @ Recreation Hall (University Park Campus) || University Park (Penn State), PA --> September 30, 2012
  • Green Day @ Bryce Jordan Center || State College, PA --> January 11, 2013

Coming Up Shows/Events:

10/17- Kellogg's Gymnastics Tour

10/26- Justin Bieber (POSSIBLY...I don't have tickets, but I might walk around outside the venue and see if anyone has an extra, lol)

1/5/13- Wicked the Musical

2/4/13- Lady Gaga (if I can get tickets. They go on sale soon!)

March 2013- The Book of Mormon Musical (tickets aren't on sale yet)

7/19/13- One Direction

I'm hoping Billy Talent does a tour soon to support their new album, Dead Silence!

Upcoming Concerts:

07/10/2012 - Billy Talent (Support: Anti Flag)

15/10/2012 - Tenacious D

26/10/2012 - Donots

15/11/2012 - The Used

16/11/2012 - Less than Jake

Upcoming Concerts:

07/10/2012 - Billy Talent (Support: Anti Flag)

15/10/2012 - Tenacious D

26/10/2012 - Donots

15/11/2012 - The Used

16/11/2012 - Less than Jake

I'm so jealous! I LOVE The Used!

I just got tickets to see Green Day in January. Super excited :D

@cherry- TENACIOUS D?!

Yeah! :D I just got to see them yesterday. Best show I've ever been to, my whole body hurt so bad because I was laughing so much. The really put up a great show.

I posted a few pics I took over here:

http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/3162-concertshow-photos/page__view__findpost__p__355622

• Upvote 1

I'm going to be going to a concert on December 21st, and there's a good chance I'm going to be performing at it.

I'm looking forward to it.

If the world DOES end that day, it better freakin' end after my band's set.

Mindless in a week!!! Anyone else seeing them this tour?

You will have a blast :D I saw them perform in 2008 and it was phenomenal. I still have the hoodie that Jimmy threw to me. Granted, it's ripped to bits and I cut a sleeve off of it to send to a friend that wanted to make it to the show but wasn't able to at the last minute, but it's still enough of a hoodie to wear, so long as you don't mind the fact that it looks like a dog shredded it with its teeth.

I may have possibly been tackled by ten people who tried to rip the hoodie out of my hands but failed because I white knuckled the thing once it got into my grasp. I also may have faked an injury and faked tears to get the jerks off of me. Most people feel pretty shitty after they realize they just "injured" a fourteen-year-old girl and made her cry.

In actuality, I was absolutely fine. Just severely annoyed that ten people thought it was a good idea to tackle a girl who obviously wasn't even old enough to drive. Luckily I'm quite good at calling up fake tears if I absolutely need to. It definitely helped me out that day.

The funniest part about the whole thing to me was the when everyone realized they had probably injured me two of the people, after apologizing politely asked me if they could rip a part of the hoodie off to take home. I let them, but I was mostly wondering why they didn't just do that in the first place.

Oh MSI crowds. You so crazy :P

Sad to say I'm not going to be catching any of the shows this tour. They aren't coming to Florida :[ If they do tour their new album through Florida though (The one they're attempting to fund through Kickstarter right now) I will be all over that tour. It's been way too long since I've seen them perform and I'm kind of starting to miss how psychotic their shows pits can get.

You will have a blast :D I saw them perform in 2008 and it was phenomenal. I still have the hoodie that Jimmy threw to me. Granted, it's ripped to bits and I cut a sleeve off of it to send to a friend that wanted to make it to the show but wasn't able to at the last minute, but it's still enough of a hoodie to wear, so long as you don't mind the fact that it looks like a dog shredded it with its teeth.

I may have possibly been tackled by ten people who tried to rip the hoodie out of my hands but failed because I white knuckled the thing once it got into my grasp. I also may have faked an injury and faked tears to get the jerks off of me. Most people feel pretty shitty after they realize they just "injured" a fourteen-year-old girl and made her cry.

In actuality, I was absolutely fine. Just severely annoyed that ten people thought it was a good idea to tackle a girl who obviously wasn't even old enough to drive. Luckily I'm quite good at calling up fake tears if I absolutely need to. It definitely helped me out that day.

The funniest part about the whole thing to me was the when everyone realized they had probably injured me two of the people, after apologizing politely asked me if they could rip a part of the hoodie off to take home. I let them, but I was mostly wondering why they didn't just do that in the first place.

Oh MSI crowds. You so crazy :P

Sad to say I'm not going to be catching any of the shows this tour. They aren't coming to Florida :[ If they do tour their new album through Florida though (The one they're attempting to fund through Kickstarter right now) I will be all over that tour. It's been way too long since I've seen them perform and I'm kind of starting to miss how psychotic their shows pits can get.

Note to self: let bigger people catch Jimmy's stuff. :blink: Faintly worried I'm going to die in the pit... well, there's only one way to find out.

was going to go to leeds to see the blackout last tuesday, but the car broke on us :(

Ohh no, that sucks! I finally get to see them at soundwave next year.. Pretty excited about that !

Note to self: let bigger people catch Jimmy's stuff. :blink: Faintly worried I'm going to die in the pit... well, there's only one way to find out.

I was pretty little (I think I may have been 5'4 at the time. I'm done growing and 5'5 now) at the time that I caught what he threw and I survived. You just have to make sure not to stiffen up if you get tackled. Going limp will usually keep you safe from injury, based off of my experience.

I say if you REALLY want whatever is being thrown into the crowd and you're lucky enough to have it literally land right in your hands, hold onto whatever you catch for dear life. If you'd rather avoid the possibility of injury, I'd say dodge the item.

Ohh no, that sucks! I finally get to see them at soundwave next year.. Pretty excited about that !

I know, but I know I'll see them again another time.

and yay for you :D I am so jealous of the soundwave line-up this year, genuinely.

which bands are you going to try and see? :)