cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

14.9.2012 Placebo @ Helsinki, Finland

13.10.2012 The Rasmus @ Tampere, Finland (A DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D)

25 (??).10.2012 Disco Ensemble @ Tampere, Finland

08.11.2012 Mindless self indulgence @ Helsinki, Finland

<3

not together, but a couple of days apart. a fiona apple + amanda palmer tour... too much awesome for my mind to comprehend.

Either way it's going to be great! ZZ Ward (who I fell for this spring) is playing a show at a small club in my town. All of the other venues on her tour are around 1,000 person venues, so I felt quite fortunate to have two chances to see her and also that I can see her at a small, intimate venue. I am thrilled and would love to share her with you :)

the all american rejects and ludacris will be at my college later this month, and i can go for free.

i'm wondering if i should go,

but i probably won't lol.

go take photos!!

I bought my tickets for Taking Back Sunday in Novemeber 24

TAYF being played in it's entirety! biggrin.gif

Walk The Moon and Neon Trees were so good! I was actually surprised that I liked Neon Trees as much as I did. That Tyler Glenn sure has a kick ass voice and alot of sass (though not nearly as much as our dear sassy Geezy ^_^) Tyler posted this on the day we saw them. I think those boots are pretty damn sweet :D

Rockin 4in. Man heels like a pro. Thank you @fluevog for helping a dandy out

tumblr_m8vjqqSLEr1qk0j7do1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

Okay, so the fun. show on Sunday was absolutely FUNtastic! Hands down the second best show of all time (sorry Nate Ruess, nothing beats my first MCR show). I thought that the audience was gonna be all stand off-ish and snooty because it was in L.A. but that wasn't the case at all! There were mini dance pits instead of mosh pits and OH GOD NATE RUFFLED ANDREW'S HAIR AND THEN KISSED IT BEFORE BARLIGHTS. Lordy Lord, just amazing. ^_^

Some video I found on Youtube. I was in between Andrew and Nate (piano dude and lead singer) right in front! :lol:

Thanks. :) I didn't know where else to fangirl about it, haha.

You're always welcome to fangirl about concerts of any band and any kind in here ;)

I was seeing Me first and the Gimme Gimmes this week, I had a very good time, until somebody mentioned Tony Sly. :( I saw No use for a Name together with NOFX exactly one year before that date in the same venue and it made me so sad to think about that! Me first played some songs as a tribute for Tony, that made me happy though.

Placebo 14.9

The Rasmus 13.10

PMMP 17.10

Billy Talent 21.10 & maybe 23.10

Disco Ensemble 26.10

Mindless self indulgence 8.11

The 69 eyes 21.12

I think I forgot something. :D

seeing seether in manchester in november. Mainly cos my mate really likes them and i drag her to enough gigs so i owe her one. But hey, they've got Heaven's Basement supporting and i really like them

seeing seether in manchester in november.

Sweet! Enjoy :) I became super jealous of Manchester today, because the Killers announced a show there in November today. I really want to see them for the new album, but they don't have any new US tour dates yet :(

I'm seeing ZZ Ward on Sunday and am so pumped!! ZZ is incredible :wub:

I'm going to see the Used on 16.11. in Frankfurt! :) Gladly Frankfurt is just about one hour away from me AND it's on a friday because there would be no way to get another day off work for me this year.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to see the Used on 16.11. in Frankfurt! Gladly Frankfurt is just about one hour away from me AND it's on a friday because there would be no way to get another day off work for me this year.

AWWWWWW hooray for you Helena :D I'm so glad you will see them again this year!! 5th time's the charm ;)

ZZ Ward was incredible last night and I am still on a concert high. She was even more amazing live than I remembered from when she opened for Fitz! It felt like my own private ZZ concert, since there were only 25 people at the show and we were the only ones on the floor except for when ZZ finally started. Even at that, alot of the people did not seem as intense about her music as I did. I adored it! I danced with all my might and savored the moment. I hope to see her again soon :wub:

I only have one concert on the horizon, but with the upcoming releases from The Killers (9/18/12), Fitz & The Tantrums (10/9/12), and ZZ Ward (10/16/12), I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before there are more tour dates