cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

yeah I saw him in november.

it

was

insane

I've never seen a crowd go so mad for a performer before. and I've seen MCR

yay! Have tons of fun! he's great live. I know a lot of people have a misconception that he just plays his tracks and doesn't do anything during concerts but it's so not true.

Thanks! I hope I will! It's going to be insane, I think he plays like in the middle of the night. 2 am or something like that.

FTWWW:

I'm wondering how the crowd at Rock im Park will be, it's mostly a rock festival so you never know how people react ;) They tried to add some Hip Hop Artists a few years ago but some of them have been bottled and stuff. I think Skrillex will be fine though.

Thanks! I hope I will! It's going to be insane, I think he plays like in the middle of the night. 2 am or something like that.

FTWWW:

I'm wondering how the crowd at Rock im Park will be, it's mostly a rock festival so you never know how people react ;) They tried to add some Hip Hop Artists a few years ago but some of them have been bottled and stuff. I think Skrillex will be fine though.

no idea! not been to RiP! haha i joke, he might actually work quite well at a rock festival, it depends who he's on a stage with (MCR on the same stage as Slayer at Reading '06 for example...) but i think he does actually appeal to a similar crowd, and I think his kind of music is really trying to do the same thing as any other metal band is - you know, noisy, wild and well... different. the local rock night in town plays alot of Skrillex and it's always pretty well received. i think hip=hop's a totally different bag to the whole electro thing Skrillex has going on.

plus it's the middle of the night - the stoners and drunks'll be out to have fun ;)

EDIT: have fun by the way, Rock am/in... looks ace this year!

I just got tickets to see Blink 182, All American Rejects and The Blackout in June :)And my friend bought me a ticket to go and see MSI in London :D

Does anyone else like Skrillex? I saw him this past weekend -- it was INCREDIBLE!

i do!!!! :D love his music! luck duck you got to see him in concert XD

It was more of an impulsive decision than my concert ticket purchases usually are, but I bought a ticket to Warped Tour today.

I'm really looking forward to it. This most definitely won't be my first Warped show, but it's the first one I've actually been excited about attending based solely on the bands performing at it since 2008, when I did start attending Warped.

08.09.12 - LADY GAGA + The Darkness, Lady Starlight

Ahhh! :lol: So jealous that you're getting to see Lady Gaga AND The Darkness live!

Panic! At The Disco made me a fan of The Darkness with the tour they did last October. I caught two shows of the tour and they covered The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" both times. It was absolutely fantastic. If their music videos and music are an indicator of how good they are live, you will enjoy their set. Just tellin' you now :P

hahah cheers - I'm still not psyched about it yet, not surprising since it's months away...

I've seen neither before so it should be interesting ;)

have fun at warped!!

who's actually playing this year in the US? i keep forgetting...

hahah cheers - I'm still not psyched about it yet, not surprising since it's months away...

I've seen neither before so it should be interesting ;)

have fun at warped!!

who's actually playing this year in the US? i keep forgetting...

I haven't seen her perform live myself, but a friend of mine saw her Monster Ball tour and told me that Gaga fought off a giant angler fish while playing the piano during the show. She didn't have any pictures of it, sadly, but the description of what she saw sounded awesome enough to me to make me want to see Lady Gaga perform live hahah :lol:

I will! :D

Taking Back Sunday and The Used are headlining it I believe.

The Used won't be playing the show I'm catching though, since they were literally in Florida days ago performing at 97X's Backyard Barbeque- which is actually held at the same venue as St. Pete's Warped Tour- and a show at Orlando's House of Blues.

I'm planning on watching Taking Back Sunday (mainly because I'm a huge fan of John Nolan and he's back in the band), Falling In Reverse (who I would have probably ended up skipping the set of if it wasn't for their fantastic performance at 97X's show this last weekend since I'm not intensely familiar with their music), All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd, Motionless In White, Bayside, Streetlight Manifesto, Four Year Strong and Sick of Sarah.

I'm most excited for Taking Back Sunday, We Are The In Crowd, Bayside and Falling In Reverse.

I will pay anyone the cost of the merch they get signed if they do that for me!

I promise!

^_^

in regards to John Nolan and TBS.....

If TBS does a signing get a shirt signed for me!

and I pay you back for the shirt!

Can do! ^_^

I still have the contact information of the man that runs the contest that got both of us VIP passes. I should be able to send him a message asking him if he knows if TBS will be doing a public meet and greet line once the tour gets going.

I was actually thinking of doing something like that for you straylight. smile.gif

I will try my best.

If you or anyone else are able to have John Nolan sign a shirt for straylight at a Warped show before July 29th please post about doing so on here so we can make sure Elaine doesn't end up having to pay multiple people back for sending her signed shirts :P lol

Noelle You goat!

If you told you me you were going to warped tour I could have requested you a photo press pass if you had given me time!

can't now.

Noelle You goat!

If you told you me you were going to warped tour I could have requested you a photo press pass if you had given me time!

can't now.

D:

I didn't think I was going to be able to afford it because of my trip to Europe. After going to a concert on Saturday that one of the main stage bands of Warped played at though I couldn't stop myself from buying a ticket.

Really wishing I hadn't taken my time deciding if I wanted to attend Warped or not now.

Next Warped Tour I suppose?

Thrice concert happened last night.

Freaking intense.

Was at the front the whole night.

Caught a drum stick.

SORE ALL OVER.

• Upvote 4

Hey guys!! I went to a free concert for Shovels & Rope last night and I had such a great time!

ALSO I bought tickets last night for Neon Trees and Walk The Moon in mid August! I had been desperately wanting to see Walk The Moon again and thought this would be a really good concert and it was a good price to boot. Excitement!!!

Countdown!!!! 15 days to my next Fitz concert :wub:

• Upvote 1

My concert life just got a little more interesting! I found out the other day about this awesome free summer concert series. Because of this series, I'm going to see both Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr (June 14th) and Mayer Hawthorne (July 26th) for FREE! I'm very excited about this. They have shows each week from June to August and I'm going to all of them as long as I continue to be free on Thursdays. Those two were the ones I'm most excited about though. This is going to be great!

ALSO only 12 days until I see Fitz again!! :wub: ahhhhhhh :wub:

So here are my current summer plans:

6.14.2012 Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr

6.14.2012 Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers

6.15.2012 Fitz and The Tantrums + ZZ Ward

6.19.2012 The Mynabirds

6.22.2012 Esperanza Spaulding

6.26.2012 Idina Menzel

7.26.2012 Mayer Hawthorne

8.14.2012 Neon Trees + WALK THE MOON

• Upvote 1