Anybody Here Likes Fire Emblem.

quietsal

so i am a fire emblem fan. i have played most of the games released in the u.s. and right now i am working on beating fire emblem the sealed sword(it is a game which wasn't released here in the states). anyways who else on this site plays fire emblem?

The boyfriend is into that. He never really explained it properly to me though. =<

*Googles*

its essentially a strategy board game in which you are given a team of characters to reach your objective. the thing about it is that the characters are given unique personalities and back stories and once they die, that's the end for them. you can recruit more characters and are usually given more as the story progresses. in a lot of the newer games the characters can pair up and be given special endings depending on how it works. as for the actual combat system. its essentially a game of rock paper scissors to see who gets the upper hand. with weapons being sword>axe>lance>sword. and with magic being anima>light>dark>anima(i dont remember my magic triangle that well so please forgive my inaccuracy). along with certain statistics to see who survives.

well thats a simplistic overview of the games in general.

Archived