Lostprophets

Kimothy

yup I like their music only couple of songs I heard on youtube ..maybe I'll listen to their albums when I have time ..hum the songs I liked so far are Rooftops and Where We Belong << I LOVE THIS SONG and the mv is great too ^_______^

• 7 months later...

ressurecting this mother-****er

and about time too!

1st heard 'em far too long ago, saw them in a strange time of my life in 2010

set to see them april 30th this year, who else is going to the "WEAPONS HOT" TOUR '12?

:D

personally, best album = betrayed... got to be betrayed :P

• 1 month later...

Loved these guys years ago when Start Something came out, then i forgot about them.. sadly.. until Bring em down came out this year. I now have bought all their albums and im catching up on what i missed out on. I love Weapons and The Betrayed but from what i can gather The Betrayed didnt go down to well with their fans?

fave songs are: Town called Hypocrisy (especially the vid), Cant catch tomorrow(Good shoes wont save you this time), Shinobi Vs Dragon Ninja, Rooftops, Last Summer, For he's a jolly good felon, We bring an arsenal, Bring em down, Burn Burn.

i thought they would be playing leeds but they havn't been announced :( I may be giving Leeds a miss this year looking at the bands that have been announced... It ain't got nothing on last year although it is hard to beat MCR, TBO, 30STM, rise against, BMTH, architects on the same day

shame that, I've not been paying attention to Leeds/Reading since I know I'm not going. i thought they were strong contenders...

and true - last year was EPIC

i don't think they'll beat that as a line-up for YEARS

• 5 months later...

Archived