Grestest Sidekicks

monroe

Because we know it's the shadow leaders who get the shit done. Lead characters and heroes, yada yada. Fantastic. They save the world, life, universe. Or. rule it, destroy and kill. But there is always the hero or villains best friend or dedicated follower

or hilarious idiot we fall in love with too.

so anyone have a favorite sidekick?

Really having trouble coming up with some for some reason, at the moment. But in City of God. Lil Zei or whatever, the I own this streets and the drugs, kid. He had this awesome best friend who always stepped in to calm him down. He wore werido 70s clothing, had an afro and rode a bike like he was the shit. Loved him....

Launch Pad from every Disney Show.

Really having trouble coming up with some for some reason, at the moment. But in City of God. Lil Zei or whatever, the I own this streets and the drugs, kid. He had this awesome best friend who always stepped in to calm him down. He wore werido 70s clothing, had an afro and rode a bike like he was the shit. Loved him....

I think you are refering to ''Benny''.

I liked him too, though I thought Tiago was pretty awesome too.

I always thought Bucky (Captain America's sidekick from WW2) was cool but I think its just because he 'died' in WW2 then wayyy later in the present it turned out his body was found by russians and they turned him into Winter Soldier.

Cap's sidekick and best friend becoming a deadly villain = Awesome.

Ofcourse Cap later managed to make him regain his memories and become a good guy again but the Winter Soldier storyline was still awesome.

Oh and War Machine is a great sidekick for Iron Man

PS: Rory from Doctor Who actually really irritates me... I don't know why but he just does.

Archived