Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Official Chemical Wxypublic Business

Wow, I can't believe how fast you guys jump from topic to topic xD My fellow Chemicalians, you are awesome!

And Volume: You definately has to be shiny! I know that's like 4 pages ago, but I've been sleeping :P

We need that!

You know, we need to both rename everything in the world we know AND make a whole new world! Let your imagination loose killjoys, it's time for renaming :D

I will suggest some new names:

Sahara - Wxyhara

Rainforest - Rainwxyforest

I know... I've figured out that's what you guys do, and I follow your lead :P

But anyone have any ideas about the Chemical Wxypublic except for us being superheroes? I know Volume suggested we should have a huuuuuge desert and that stuff should be called up after Ray and Frank :) Kreds to Volume!

We need a map!

I second this!

*HUGTACKLES THE HELL OUT OF SONIA AND EVERYONE*

HUGS :D

I've only read apocalypse suite but I'm meaning to buy the other

Please do that! You're not going to regret it and @static you really should change that ASAP

I haven't read the Umbrella Academy even though I own Dallas... I just haven't found the first one yet and it's just wrong to read Dallas first... XD Good thing my b-day is in a week :P

I agree about it being wrong to read Dallas first; they are both so epic!

FYme, why did we start calling TUA characters?

Also, I love how our wacky ideas are now expanding across oodles of threads! ;)

How about a coffe shop, where everything is named after the wxy brothers?

"going to get coffee!" :lol:

Caffeine Chemical Crash

I don't know though, that's the first thing that came to mind. Let's see if someone else can do better :P

Come and continue the off-topicness on a place where it will be on-topic

awesome :D I'm glad you made this!

And we need to represent Frank and Ray a ton because the Wxy brothers are in the country's NAME.

I completely agree, we can't leave out Frank and Ray!!! Any thoughts about how to include them in naming?

I AM INDEED AN EVIL MASTERMIND! *evil laugh accompanied by lightning flashes* Thanks everyone for being so loving of me. When we get to Cali 2019, I'm totes going to be slaughtamatically famous. Everyone'll look at me and be like "OMG IT'S YOU!" and I'll be like "WHY YES. YES IT IS. AHAHAHA :]"

@Sulfur, switch "Caffiene" and "Chemical" and you've got yourself a deal.

Yeah I agree with Volume! You made the shiny name Sulfur came up with even shinyer :D And you'll indeed be famous in 2019 as the shiny name-making scenario writing evil mastermind ;)

YEAAAAAAH SILVER! *high five*

IDK. Ray can have all the mountains names after him cos he's tall. And Frank can have the rivers cos then he can float down them on a raft on his back playing his guitar. My mind just came up with that and it's accompanied by a pret-ty shiny mental picture.

I can only imagine how many hugs I'll get in 2019 O_o

Turkey- Torokey

Antarctica- Antorotica

Europe- Ierope

Amazon Rainforest- Ierozon Wxynforest

:lol:

@Sonia, Wxynforest. :]

And I say again: we name all the mountains after Ray somehow because he's the tallest one. And we name all the rivers after Frank because I can totally see him floating down the river lying on his back on a raft playing his guitar.

EDIT: @Rachel: YES!! We've been so persistant at using Wxy, but we forget to use Toro and Iero too. O_o; Sorry, Frank and Ray.

@Sulfur, switch "Caffeine" and "Chemical" and you've got yourself a deal.

let's do it! I like it better after switching the words as well, I just said the first thing that came to mind and wasn't super attached to it by any means

(Did you notice my awesome new member title?)

I'm still not sure about Ray and Frank. I did see your new title, did you see mine? I felt like switching it ^_^

I did see yours, Sulfur. A while ago mine was "Lady of Sorrows". And then it was "Scenario Addict". And then my peeps on the Scenario thread said I got to have Shiny Sense so now it's this :]