Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Official Chemical Wxypublic Business

Lol why thank you :) Looks like I'll be making a third trip to the comic book/music/book store to see if they have it... and if not, I'm gonna order it in special... along with LOTMS... I swear, the discovery of this store was a wonderful thing :)

^^^I found a store like that recently... it even sold used cds, and had my favorite type of vegan cookies :D

Didn't know they existed in Texas (well, maybe in the cities, but definitely not in my town xD)

I also managed to buy the last copy of Dallas at Borders, so now I have both the books and all the individual comics whooo

It would be cool to have the individuals... but I've never really been into comics before this came out... I'd like to get into them, but I really don't know where to start so I'm gonna stick with Umbrella Academy.

the one comic (well, it's ended, so now it's in books) i would recommend to everyone is sandman.

then v for vendetta ;D

I've been wanting to get into comics for two main reason... MCR and the Big Bang Theory... honestly, I don't find comics dorky at all! I mean, you get to follow a story with the added bonus of pictures on every page!!!!!!

because it's the best series in existence!

it's by neil gaiman.

edit: though honestly, check out v for vendetta and watchmen, too (by alan moore)

My favorite superhero is Batman.

...I'm not a big fan of Marvel comics, though. But The Ultimates by Mark Millar is pretty good.

lol, I only know a little bit.

It's my ex-boyfriend you should be talking, too. He lent me most of the comics I've read.

Though he never read Sandman for some reason :/

Neil Gaiman is amazing. Have you read American Gods?

Yes, read Sandman if you don't read any other comics ever. Which would be sad. But at least you read Sandman.