Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Official Chemical Wxypublic Business

The ones in NYC were pretty awesome (2nd night rocked) but I heard the Starland shows were amazing. And that the guys actually came out afterwards...? They didn't do that either night in NY, which was a bit sad...

...I hate my friend even more for wanting to go home and get sleep now KNOWING that I could have seen them. If they don't come out after the HCT shows I'll throw a tantrum.

@Sonia, I prefer Californiwxy. Mostly because I think I've heard people say "Californ-i-a". So, yeah, "Californ-i-wxy".

^^^ Same thing happened to me in Houston. My friend wanted to leave, and Frank came out T__T

I also like Californiwxy.

And, are we Chemicalians now?

Californiwxy it is! :D

Yes, I think we're all Chemicalians!! Wow, I like the sound of that! It kind of make me feel like I'm a part of that periodic table we learn about in chemistry. But that's cool, you know, we're all unique, with different abilities xD

So we're superheroes!

Saying that we have different abilities makes me think that xD

YEAAAAAH. I want to be Rumor from Umbrella Academy if we all get to be superheros :]

And Chemicalians works quite well. Quite.

I'd want to be like Seance from UA...

or Jean Grey from X-Men, except... not dead... xD

or Raven from Teen Titans

or Cassandra Cain from Batman :D

Well, someone needs to do that map. Preferably someone with drawing or graphic design skills... I have neither.

It's turning into all the threads I'm in... :lol:

Should we start a new thread about the Chemical Wxypublic and continue the off-topicness there, while we continue to decide states, oceans, mountains and other important things to have on the Wxy-map?

I don't know if I'm the best for the job, but I could try if no one better skilled wants to do it. I don't know if I have time in near future though...

We should get Red Button to do it! You know, the on who made the zone map :D

It's turning into all the threads I'm in... :lol:

Should we start a new thread about the Chemical Wxypublic and continue the off-topicness there, while we continue to decide states, oceans, mountains and other important things to have on the Wxy-map?

YES!

Off course all members of the MCRmy needs an own country. And here it is, The Chemical Wxypublic!

We're all Chemicalians, we're talking wxyish, and there's an own rmy defending the country. It's filled with awesomness off course, and the most important: This is where we all belong!

I actually have lots of awesome socks. Not superpower socks, just... awesome socks.

I never wear matching socks.

Matching socks are overrated XD

Anyway, I think the Chemical Wxypublic has been a place we've all been living in our heads, but not until now has it had a name and a place... I find this very clever :P