Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Official Chemical Wxypublic Business

Haha, right? There's even some differences in American English.

Are there different dialects of Norwxygian (if I got that right), depending on which part of the country you live in? Or is it pretty much all the same?

There are too many countries with "land" at the end, so they could all be Wxyland xD

I like this idea :D

We are all citizens of the Chemical Wxypublic. We're all...Chemicalians? And we all speak Wxglish.

hmmm I like chemicalians, but am wondering if there is another one which works better

Yay, we're chemicalians! And talking Wxyglish :D

We have lots of different dialects in Norwxy! There's even some that I have problems with understanding. My father, my mother and I all talk very different from each other. And even better: We have to different written languages! We are a small small country, and we need to different writing languages. And we have an exam in both :angry:

Yay, we're chemicalians! And talking Wxyglish :D

And we have an exam in both :angry:

That stinks about the exam!! :( I'm really happy about our new identities ;)

That stinks about the exam!! :( I'm really happy about our new identities ;)

Yeah, but luckily I finished those 3 years ago! :D I love our new identities, we are all together!

And then I guess after that, we'll end up having a wxy map complete with names for wxy oceans. Or even the planets! Okay, I'm going overboard. :blink:

I like the idea of making a wxy map of the world. And with the oceans

Wxycific Ocean

Wxylantic Ocean

Can we make one for US states, too?

I'm from Texwxy and I go to school in New Wxyrk :lol:

Hey, hey, have you forgotten me? XD

We can be Chemicalites too. It's just that most things are -ans. Americans, Australians, Norwegians, Koreans, etc. Chemicans? I dunno. XD

Hayce, as for your idea...

North Wxymerica, South Wxymerica, Wxysia, Wxystralia, Wxyfrica, Antarticwxy, and...Wxyrope? I dunno

Wxycific Ocean, Wxylantic Ocean, Wxydian Ocean, Wxytic Ocean

@Rachel, MCR and I are from New Wxysey! XD

Yup. Thankfully :] I went to one before and it was slaughtamatic. Apparently Jersey shows are different because Gerard said, and I quote, "This feels like a fuckin' Jersey show!" I remember that specifically.

Ahaha

I wanted to go to one of the Starland shows, but it was around finals and stuff, so I couldn't.

I'm going to the one in Camden, but I guess that's more Philadelphia than Jersey.

Thank you for reminding me that I have NO IDEA what my state looks like. I had no idea where Camden was until now. Coulda sworn it was near NYC, not Philly. X_x;

But poor you! Starland was what I was talking about. /hit I kinda got 2 hours of sleep before going to school, felt like a zombie; I can see why you wouldn't wanna do that around finals.

Yeah. Except my finals were a joke, and I could have easily functioned with two hours of sleep (considering I barely slept most of that month.)

The ones in NYC were pretty awesome (2nd night rocked) but I heard the Starland shows were amazing. And that the guys actually came out afterwards...? They didn't do that either night in NY, which was a bit sad...

@Rachel, MCR and I are from New Wxysey! XD

YESSSSS I'm surprised we hadn't come up with this one earlier, such a good one :D

BTW it would be even better in the Jersey accent or hearing Gee say it

Haha, when we have the map finished, we have to tweet it to the guys! Seriously, we should actually make a map! :D

Btw, do you guys like Wxylifornia or Californiwxy? I can't decide between them, but I'm moving there so I would like to know :lol: