Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Official Chemical Wxypublic Business

This is not good news to come back too :S I was going to ask it Vol wanted to take control of the Nation of the Marching Dead since I can't use the boards much at all lately... and because she was who I was running against.

Once more, i've become lost in what's going on and forget what I was supposed to do *headdesk* so uh... yeah, I'll go disappear again xD

come on vol the thread is dead without you. forget about mee just come back im not important enough for you to have to leave

Oh wow. I'm gone for a few weeks and I come back to find the Wxypublic in an apocalypse.

Please please let's get back on track and listen to dear Kerry-who-art-wise. Everyone is welcome here and to keep the thread and our country alive, we need everyone to come back and make peace with each other. No offense was meant by any party and we can move past this little snafu. We were in a great place, growing and getting our members back, let's keep it that wxy.

I've been watching this conversation, but don't know what to say anymore... Honestly, I don't know if I have time, energy or desire to be president of the Chemical Wxypublic without Vol here. I got president just because I started the thread, she has kept it going without me here, and she is the one who made the name, and has actually done everything... It just doesn't feel right for me to do this without her...

I don't know guys, the Wxypublic might just have lived it's life... It's not like we were alot of us keeping it going before this stuff happened anywxy. I'm not the person to give up, but I honestly don't have the time to keep it alive like Vol did, and as I've said, I don't want to have another left hand. You guys can choose a new president if you want to keep it going, I think me time is up. Sorry guys, I love you all, I just think this thread went in the wrong direction. Let's keep the memories and use our imagination to start something new :)

I think the Wxypublic is just one of those awesome ideas that loses its shine after a while. That's not to say that the wxypublic doesn't still exist. It always will in our hearts for we will always be wxypublicans. It's just another one of those things that bonds the fans together. As for its own thread and website, perhaps it's not necessary if we already know that wxypublicans is who we are. We don't need anything to reassert that for us :)

Aw thanks :)

I really just think that if a thread that was created to bond us is hurting us instead, it's not necessary. And like I said, it was just another place for us to really live in our worlds.

This was a great thread and I'm sad to see it so dead but I think it's already passed its prime.

It was fun while it was alive and I'll always have the Wxypublic in my head and heart

i haven't been on this thread for a long time, but i've been keeping up with it when i could. i'm sad to see it go :( it was fun while it lasted.

:ph34r: