Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Official Chemical Wxypublic Business

I know. But I was just making sure everyone understood and...now I feel stupid. -hides in the failure corner-

Don't feel stupid Volume! There is no such as a failure corner on this boards :) And I have thank you for making it clear that our country has an rmy not an army. A typo from me, I'll try not to do it again B)

There's a failure corner in the scenario thread. I slept there for a week after I made Feral angry that one time that was the reason for Mikey's scenario hatred of me. (Don't worry if that made no sense.) Still sorry.

I should've known about that, since I've read through the whole thread, but I can't remember... Anywxy, there's no failure corner in this thread! (And that's my desicion, cause I made this thread :D )

Well, I went to the scenario thread and sat in the failure corner. But that happened. On, like, page seven. It made me sad.

I think I'll vote for The Chemical Wxypublic! And you know what? Nobody will manage to invade that country, cause it has a huge army, alwxys ready to fight for their country :D

I know this already happened, but it also has my vote :) We are indeed an Rmy and a really awesome one at that

Anywxy, there's no failure corner in this thread! (And that's my decision, cause I made this thread)

I like your comment so much! There is no failure on the boards, since we alwxys pick up our fellow soldiers ;)

And now I'm feeling even more terribly stupid for feeling stupid. How does that make sense?

Haha, I actually see your wxy of thinking there. And I'm starting to feeling kind of stupid for making you feeling stupid... So let's end this right now! We made mistakes, mistakes are allowed, we have forgiven each other, we take each other hands, we hug each other, and everybody are frinds in the Chemical Wxypublic :D

Btw, I researched the scenario thread and found where you sat in the failure corner xD I didn't remember it because you never said you were sitting in the corner, you just disappeared for a week. Good you came back! :)

Haha, I actually see your wxy of thinking there. And I'm starting to feeling kind of stupid for making you feeling stupid... So let's end this right now! We made mistakes, mistakes are allowed, we have forgiven each other, we take each other hands, we hug each other, and everybody are frinds in the Chemical Wxypublic :D

Btw, I researched the scenario thread and found where you sat in the failure corner xD I didn't remember it because you never said you were sitting in the corner, you just disappeared for a week. Good you came back! :)

Yeah. Except that I only did cos the thread was dying.

Feral and I never actually made up officially...so I'm glad that I can officially fix one argument. :] -extends hand of forgiveness-

^^^^ it's never too late to make up with anyone. That's the problem with scenarios, you never know if someone is on vacation for the week or is in the punishment corner :P

That's why I don't write scenarioes myself, I'm afraid to be put in your punishment corner. Just kidding, honestly I never get the time to sit down and write them xD But this Feral has so many rules, so I am a little afraid to break some hundreds :P

It should probably be Scotwxy...

There are too many countries with "land" at the end, so they could all be Wxyland xD

Wxyglish, I think.

Don't Scots speak Wxyglish? Just with a Scottish accent & dialect.

lol, I like how our language now has a name- wxyish :D

Haha, I had to call this wxy of speaking something, and the first word I got was Wxyish XD

Yeah, Wxyglish it is! Well, I guess people from Scotwxy speak Wxyglish, but I use to say they speak scottish, and that would be... Scotwxysh? But thats probably just a language in my imagination :P

Lol, I like Scotwxyish!

I guess their way of speaking is another language to a lot of people, so they can have a wxyish word for it :)