My Chemical Romance Honda Civic Tour Fan Bloggers

Tina

HCTlogo_3.png?1311898775 My Chemical Romance is giving fans a chance to win a pair of tickets to see MCR on the Honda Civic Tour and a photo pass to access the photo pit! To enter, go to the tour reporter contest at Buzznet.com and submit a blog post, which can include photos and videos, telling us why you should be chosen as the MCR tour blogger for your city!

If you win, all you have to do is take photos of the band performing and write a review about the show. Your review and photos may be posted on MyChemicalRomance.com, Buzznet.com, and MCRmy.com. One road reporter and their guest will be chosen for each show and contacted via phone or email to let them know they are selected.

Enter the MCR Tour Blogger Contest

View the full article

yea im a lil confused, you write a blog first? or after the show if you win? and where do you write this blog? :o

when they pick they going to be in contract with you from your email

that how it was for the tour reporters or they just make you post a blog on buzznet.

idk I might try too enter but i might not .. already won tour reporter.. not like i can win again

I wonder what kind of tickets they are... it stinks to get two more tickets when I already have enough, I'm stealing them from another fan that wants to go! :( I would love to be a reporter though. I love writing... it would combine two of my favorite things!

I already have tickets, so I don't know if I should do this or not.

I enter just for the hell of it lol

I already won the tour reporter not like they going to pick me(not like im hopping to) I just like taking concert photos.Im that weird kid who has they head in the camera more then eyes on the concert. Its really true... . ahahah(this is what happen to you when you have no friends who go with you :l)

never know if you dont try :) if you win you just a photo pass and extra money to sell those old tickets.. If you lose you have a kick ass concert because Mcr have never disappointed when they preform, Even if you have to wait and have the worst day ever your forget all the shit and fell like your part of a bigger picture for a few hours then you have to drive home in traffic LOL ( Metallica i was stuck in the parking lot for 3 hours I live 20mins away didn't get home until 3 am just enough time to wake up and go to school)

It's also really hard to know how many people will apply for each date, I'm sure there are some dates where more will apply for than others. What do you guys think? Was it hard to get this @Hallow?

yeah that dose work .. when I enter the tour reporter.. i enter for baker field show... I lived 4 hours away.. Everyone was going to pick the Hollywood show so i pick a show in a place i thought no one will pick. But it all about timing too...

All way Be consider it even if you dont win,it pay off in the end. i think the best thing you can do is not to tell a sad story ... I dont think much for pitty .. but more show it.. with photos. Because it is a photography job. You can tell your story. even if your bad at taking photos or writing just try .. You might find that you like it. LOL I enter last night HAhah I post old concert photo i taken ..

Archived