What's In A Name

coke_Iero

So we have Way, Iero, Toro, pedicone and dewees...

I can't think of any other people with these surnames!! I know our boys are certainly unique but can you think of anyone with their last names?

or do you have one of their surnames?

I know it's a weird thread but I'm a curious George..

Surnames:

I know someone who has the name Toro as their nickname.

First Names:

I know 2 people that has Frank as their name, but one of them is pronounced in spainsh, "Franco."

I know 3 people who has Michael as their name, but two of them are also pronounced in spainsh, one of them is my dad, "Miguel."

I have a cousin named James, but we all call him Jimmy.

There was a kid named Raymond in my 4th grade.

No offence to out frankie but I always thought frank as an old guy name, like it should be your uncle's name or something

Same with Gerard haha.

I don't know anyone with the same last names, but I know a lot of Michaels and James'.

I also thought Gerard was too European for a kid from Jersey :lol:

Sorry, Gerard xD

But... I've never met anyone with their last names. Nor have I met a Gerard. Like I said, I'm named after my grandpa Ray. I know waaaay too many Michaels, a couple of James/Jimmy's, and a few Frankie/Franco's.

I also thought Gerard was too European for a kid from Jersey :lol:

Sorry, Gerard xD

But... I've never met anyone with their last names. Nor have I met a Gerard. Like I said, I'm named after my grandpa Ray. I know waaaay too many Michaels, a couple of James/Jimmy's, and a few Frankie/Franco's.

Lol, I feel like there are a bunch of Gerards. Just not many Ways. Gerard Butler, and a bunch of Hispanic soccer players. And one of my Physics professors was named Gerard :blink: ... But it is very sophisticated and turn-of-the-century for a "kid from Jersey," true. :D

I don't know anyone with the same last names, but I know a lot of Michaels and James'.

same here! lots of Michael n James

my first love/crush thing was Michael Ray (HAHA).. he was half Mexican, so had the dark eye brows/lashes, but had green eyes... and jet black hair.. always been a weakness for me...

Archived