Seikatsu Koujou Kyokusen and New MCR Store!

Tina

Oooh just had a nosey around the merch store - so happy to see that mostly it has been updated with BLI merch! Payday couldn't have come at a better time - I'll be on it tomorrow/later today I want at least 3 of the BLI t-shirts, the aftermath is secondary t-shirt and the danger days movie poster! So far it is looking like they be shipping to the UK.

*Happy face*

The movie poster is amazing! I highly recommend it :) I don't have any BLi merch

I'm totally into villains, korse and co rock my mismatched socks off! Plus the BLI merch is awesome looking.

I missed out in feb getting the movie poster at the London gig - and have been kicking myself ever since! I am glad I have the opportunity to get it from the store now.

Ugh, I wanted this and then I saw the price. I'm already wearing another watch that means more too me. I guess my bank account likes that. I'm not going to spend $125 on something I won't use.

Plus, it's leather and I don't do leather.

I think they've become a bit naughty with merchandise recently. The jackets were very expensive and now the watch. They sure do make a lot of money out of us!

Or they make quality merch that actually cost a lot to create.

I think they've become a bit naughty with merchandise recently. The jackets were very expensive and now the watch. They sure do make a lot of money out of us!

The company that makes the merchandise that lately has been partenered with the record company, like the jackets, sets their own prices. No one in the record company can control the prices of the jackets or watches.

All merch is optional. Everything is optional. Bare needs for most are just a ticket to see them + the album. and the ticket is also optional. Music can even be pirated if you want!

But if you want a killjoy jacket, and can afford a replica...then why shouldn't MCR sell official ones? (custom ones were at least double the price as well...)

The watches are made by a company called Tokyoflash, check out their website + other watches: http://tokyoflash.com also their "About" page where it explains a bit more....You're paying for high quality custom made Japanese cool stuff. If you want it. It's not exactly cheap merchandise.

But can't stress the fact enough it's optional.

It's really amazing but I find it a little hard to read the time with this thing, no matter how they explained it

I know. -___- I understood the hours section, but the minutes completely threw me off.

At first I just watched the promo video on it, and it mentions nothing about how to get it to tell time, but I was still like "OHMYGODINEEDTHIS!!" :P

I'd probably buy anything they put on their merch page as long as it was shiny and looked cool [is a simpleton]

http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/tokyoflash/kyokusen/

Basically hours = orange ones...theyre fine.

The red ones, arranged in the circle = intervals of 5 minutes. If there's one lit up it's 5 past, if there's two it's 10 past, etc.

Then the 4 in the middle represent singular minutes. 1 = 1 minute, etc....You add this onto the "5 past, 10 past...." number to find out how many minutes in total :lol:

So its 12:38 on the watch on the left of the above pic.

and this is one of the simpler models they do. :lol::P

Archived