Fueled By Ramen 15th Anniversary

BatteryHeart

I don't know about anyone else but aside from MCR I listen to a lot of FBR bands. The record label is hosting a massive 15th anniversary bash in september! If anyone is around New York during September make sure you check out the Fueled By Ramen 15th Anniversary concerts/festival! 3 days of absolutely epic bands! I would kill to be there but unfortunately I have to live in Australia :| What do others think? Thinking of going? Wish you could go? There are still more bands to be announced and I'm kind of swearing at my parents on why they had to move from the U.S. lol

I'm hoping to go to the third night to see Cobra Starship! (luckily I go to college in NY xD) It was really kind of awesome, because this is happening the week after I get back to New York. Good timing, lol.

And Versaemerge will be there! I love them.

I've never heard A Rocket To The Moon- are they alright?

I'm not a big fan of The Academy Is... but they were pretty awesome when I saw them live a couple of years ago.

But I'm kind of worried, because so far they have the day the tickets go on sale, but not the time, so I'm afraid I'll miss it :/

They also better be selling t-shirts there, and not just for the VIP packages, or I'll be really sad.

^ You're so lucky! I want to go so bad. The third day is definitely the best, all good bands. (: I love A Rocket To The Moon (MA representtt haha)...they kinda remind me of The Maine, if you like them at all you'll probably like them too. Good luck getting tickets. d:

Archived