My Chemical Romance iTunes Festival EP Out Now!

Tina

I bought it and it's great! I love the way Ray mixed it because I can finally hear things I've never been able to hear before, some subtleties...like we can finally hear what Frank is singing in that weird mic of his clearly! And I didn't know James did some raygun sounds sometimes! And just ahhhhhhh! I think I love this EP so much because it's the first big tour of theirs (from the beginning) that I've been able to follow the news on and see some of the shows. And they played all these songs at shows I've been to and it's wonderful! The Noise Rock at the end of Hang 'Em High is just made of BAMFness. I think the song selection was balanced and interesting...not as predictable as you'd expect. HUZZAH, Mr. Toro, HUZZAH!

Wow! I would just like to say a very heartfelt Thank You to Ray for mixing it, to MRC for doing this, for the amazing show, for being that awesome! I haven't felt the same way about any band, I swear I feel priviledged to be one of their fans!!! Can't wait to see them on HCT, but this is such a nice way to ease the waiting (or to increase the anticipation :D ) The track list is great, and the choice must have been hard (Hey, I would have taken the whole show :lol: )

So thank you for the EP!

Sincerely,

François

Edit: I just wanted to add that I think it's really great that they're sharing some of those special moments from this tour with us. I think that having a good recording of the "outro" to "Hang 'Em High" and the intro to "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" ia a fabulous keepsake! (Like the "reworked vesion" of "Ghost of you" on "Sing"'s single...)

Archived