The Mcrmy Ticket Listings

PoisonAndFire

I've noticed many threads about buying or selling tickets, so I figured it would be easier to have one pinned topic that functions as a ticket listing for buyers and sellers. :]

Please reply here or message me if you are buying or selling tickets. I'll start a list within this post (because it sucks to scroll through pages and pages), which I will constantly update for you guys so you know where to find one another.

Also, please let me know when the ticket has sold so I can remove it from the list!

Thanks!

Listed in order of show dates

(#) denotes the number of tickets requested or for sale.

**Buying and selling is the responsibility of buyers and sellers and will depend on YOUR communication. If something goes wrong in transaction or tickets are not as described, I and the MCRmy are not liable.

SELLING

(None)

SEEKING

(None)

GREAT IDEA, I came here to post my tickets that I have to sell, and I'm glad there is a place for them all to be together instead of all over the place.

I reaaaaallly dont want to do this! I have GREAT seats to Hershey! BUT some unexpected expenses came up and we just cant put the $ in gas, hotel and taking time off work to go now and on top of it could use the almost $400 back to pay some bills!

I listed them on eBay below what I paid for them.

I have 4 tickets section A row 7, but I listed them in sets of two because I figured I would have an easier time finding somone interested in 2 tickets than an entire set of 4.

Also when you list four, you run into the folks that want 3 and that leaves you with the single ticket you cant get rid of because no one wants to sit alone!

Anyway, here is the link to the listing. It ends in 3 days, only one listing has a bid on it thus far.

2 tickets for $150 (below what I paid after convenience fees it was roughly $167 for 2 tickets, when I devided the cost of 4 by 2) So I am NOT price gouging!

MCR at Hershey Section A row 7 seat 12-13 Ebay listing

MCR at Hershey Section A row 7 seat 14-15 Ebay listing

The number in the parenthesis are how many are needed correct? I only have one ticket that I need to sell...

September 11th at DTE (Clarkston, MI)

Section: Center 7, Row: KK, Seat: 6

Yes, it shows how many are needed in the "seeking" section and how many are being sold in the "selling" section. I'll add yours to the list and alert the user looking for a Michigan ticket if you haven't already. :]

It PAINS me to say this, but I am now unable to attend the Vancouver show of the Honda Civic Tour. I already bought a ticket, and wanted to sell it back to someone. I bought it for close to 100 bucks, but really only want about 80 for it. I REALLY would like to get some money back for it (hellooo credit card debit), so if you're interested, message me back, or tweet me at @CanadaMCRmy (twitter would be faster FYI). I was so stoked to go, but now with university coming up, I really can't afford to fly out to Van or drive. So if you're interested, let me know!

Jukebox Hero xoxo

It PAINS me to say this, but I am now unable to attend the Vancouver show of the Honda Civic Tour. I already bought a ticket, and wanted to sell it back to someone. I bought it for close to 100 bucks, but really only want about 80 for it. I REALLY would like to get some money back for it (hellooo credit card debit), so if you're interested, message me back, or tweet me at @CanadaMCRmy (twitter would be faster FYI). I was so stoked to go, but now with university coming up, I really can't afford to fly out to Van or drive. So if you're interested, let me know!

Jukebox Hero xoxo

I have added your ticket to the listings: http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/4895-the-mcrmy-ticket-listings/

And am going to now merge this thread with it. :]

Archived