I Need Lots Of You Fabulous Killjoys For A Very Special Project!

xXBurnedPagesXx

1. Make a sign that has ONE letter on it. For instance, if you had the letter A your sign would just say 'A' on it.

2. Take several pictures of you holding the sign. (Like the example picture.)

3. Keep checking back because we may need you to do more than one!

[/b]People signed up to do a letter in spoiler below!

• Letter(A,B,C..):Number of people needed
  • A:11

1.Rachel Harland

2.Alexthekilljoy

3.Syndicate

4.Kayla Jean Borree

5.Bethany Derp Milburn

6.Anna-kaye Jones

7.Ayse Huseyin

8.Carly Marina

9.Ann アンヌ Spence

10.Abby Lake

11.Alyssa Makkos

• C:1

1.Marie Cora Killjoy Hallén

• D:3

1.Cecilie Killjoy Ingulstad

2.Gerard 'Geebear' Iero-Way

3.Samantha Flannery

• E:17

1.Eternity Nozewski

2.Noelia Torres

3.Meryem Mry Toran

4.Erin Louisa Berry

5.Emily Glitter

6.Sam Middleton

7.Eryn Brooks

8.Justice Way Mychemicalromance

9.Gerard Arthur Iero-Way

10.Charlotte Symons

11.Frances Dougherty

12.Marthe Sponberg-Killjoy

• H:6

1.xXBurnedPagesXx

2.наииа маякж

3.Heather Masterexagerater Shirley

4.Holly Kelly

5.Cassidy Schultz

6.Holly Bruce

• I:3

1.Melissa Transmission Imploder Mcr

2.Isabella Sateriale

3.Kamila Way Iero

• K:1

1.Black Lagoon

• L:3

1.Gabriel Omar Pacheco

2.Latyese Rawrz McArthur

3.Carly Leanne Mills Sharpe

• M:4

1.Julia Holmquist

2.Milton Mendez Benet

3.Sydney D'Aoust

4.Lyn-z Sharky Hallifax

• N:6

1.Lucy-Ellen Golding

2.Elly Killjoyy Heal

3.Lauren Richey

4.Naila Lambliff-Kaulitz

5.Nathalie Marie Way

6.Nova Sykes

• O:10

1.Slinga Cola Killjoy

2.Elizabeth Gray

3.YØu Cant SeeMee

4.Ardsheer Ali

5.Zara Rose

6.Angel Way-Iero Cornelius

7.Mikey James Way

• P:2

1.Awkwardturtlekilljoy

2.Priscilla B Uihyyg

• R:11

1.Laura Godinez

2.YØu Cant SeeMee

3.Paige Killjoy Iero-Way

4.Rebecca Bryan

5.Rachel Leek

6.Holly Kelly

7.Goldie Messer

8.Rebekah Wilson

9.Johnathan Crothers

10.Hannah Fallenangel Bleau

• S:6

1.Jade Ramos Trindade

2.Mostwanted Mae Way Castro

3.Short Fyuse

4.Juliah Stark-Killjoy

5.Synyster Gates

6.Charlotte Sproule

• T:7

1.Connie 'Potter' Law

2.Elena Ely

3.Tamara Coubray

4.Kimberly Pizzurro

5.Tanya Carr

6.Alex Ware

• U:1

1.Lillie 'max Green' Benston

• V:1

1.Jinx TheGame Haushinuka

• W:3

1.Ribena Rayne

2.Danielle DiCecca

3.Michael Demone

• X:1

1.Monique Chavez

• Y:6

1.Mysan Hellman

2.Lily Surwill

3.Taylor Tillman

4.Lynnieboo Killjoy Way

5.Savana Kay Nix

6.Jessica Eastwood

• Spacers:20
    (Spacers are people who fill in the blanks in between words with just a picture of them doing something random! :) But, it must be taken with the same format as the other pictures. Meaning, take a picture at the same zoom please!)
    Paige Harrawood
    Conor Flaherty
    Caitlin Lamb
    Tatiana Ezerskii
    Unknown/Any Letter:
    1.Kamila Way Iero

Guys, if you don't know it by now then you're crazy. MCR's big 10 year is coming up.

So, in honor of them, I want to make a picture. This is where you come in.

This is what we need to do.

1. Send in quotes (I've got a bunch, but it's not too late to send some in.)

2. I'll give a list of the letters we need, and how many people can request each letter. We may need pictures of people without letters though. (DON'T START THIS PHASE UNTIL I GIVE THE ALL GO!)

3. Basically, in the end, it'll be a bunch of us holding up different letters that when you put us together, it makes a beautiful quote :)

It doesn't have to be a quote, just a message describing the band :)

And, no. It doesn't matter what country you're from, how old you are, your gender. Nothing matters. One of the most important things to me that My Chemical Romance has spread is that we're all beautiful. Love yourself for who you are, and never try to be anyone else.

In the end, I want to make a list of all of the quotes, and messages you have to say about MCR and put it into a video or something :)

You CAN dress up for the picture. It doesn't matter how you look. But, don't take the picture until we vote for the quote!

Stay beautiful :)

What do you think of these?

Remember, this is a quote about what MCR means to you. NOT just what makes you laugh. It's a meaningful quote. About how you've been affected/what they mean to you.Not just a good/funny quote

The voting is on more than one sight, and I had to narrow it down a lot because some were WAAYY to long.

Vote on your favorite two!

1. “Just Stay Fighting”

2. "Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive.”

3."Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. I don't care what anyone else says, you're my hero no matter what."

4. "Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person."

5. "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

6. "No matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith"

I ADDED ONE...sorry..someone sent me this re written.. :)

7. "No matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith, thanks to you"

I love number 3! It's Perfect for describing MCR.

2 and/or 8

From what I'm seeing just scanning this first page, a lot of people seem to be putting 2 as one of their favorites. I feel like that's going to win, haha.

As for adding a poll, I think if you edit your very first post, there should be an option in small print somewhere towards the top (where you can edit the title) that says "add poll to topic" or something like that.

Guys, if you don't know it by now then you're crazy. MCR's big 10 year is coming up.

So, in honor of them, I want to make a picture. This is where you come in.

This is what we need to do.

1. Send in quotes (I've got a bunch, but it's not too late to send some in.)

2. I'll give a list of the letters we need, and how many people can request each letter. We may need pictures of people without letters though. (DON'T START THIS PHASE UNTIL I GIVE THE ALL GO!)

3. Basically, in the end, it'll be a bunch of us holding up different letters that when you put us together, it makes a beautiful quote :)

It doesn't have to be a quote, just a message describing the band :)

And, no. It doesn't matter what country you're from, how old you are, your gender. Nothing matters. One of the most important things to me that My Chemical Romance has spread is that we're all beautiful. Love yourself for who you are, and never try to be anyone else.

In the end, I want to make a list of all of the quotes, and messages you have to say about MCR and put it into a video or something :)

You CAN dress up for the picture. It doesn't matter how you look. But, don't take the picture until we vote for the quote!

Stay beautiful :)

What do you think of these?

Remember, this is a quote about what MCR means to you. NOT just what makes you laugh. It's a meaningful quote. About how you've been affected/what they mean to you.Not just a good/funny quote

The voting is on more than one sight, and I had to narrow it down a lot because some were WAAYY to long.

Vote on your favorite two!

1. “Just Stay Fighting”

2. "Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive.”

3."Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. I don't care what anyone else says, you're my hero no matter what."

4. "Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person."

5. "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

6. "No matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith, thanks to you"

I ADDED TWO...sorry..someone sent me these.. :)

7. “Our objective is to reach a lot of people and change the world, and change lives."

8. "There will always be something to fight against. So we’ll always fight, underdogs or not."

2 and/or 8

From what I'm seeing just scanning this first page, a lot of people seem to be putting 2 as one of their favorites. I feel like that's going to win, haha.

As for adding a poll, I think if you edit your very first post, there should be an option in small print somewhere towards the top (where you can edit the title) that says "add poll to topic" or something like that.

Oh, thanks!!! :)

Archived