What Is The Next Album By Mcr Gonna Be About?

partypoisonlover!

Honestly at this point I have no idea. MCR changes with every album and that's what makes it interesting.

You summed this up perfectly. I actually kind of like it this wxy. I like not being able to anticipate what they're going to do, since I know that no matter what it's going to be special and we'll all love it :D

I'm half hoping for a surprise, and half hoping for something like three cheers/bullets hybridmonsteritsouttacontrolOHSHITRUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

haha i agree with your assessment on this one, since it would be nice to see them go return to some of their old styles but I'm just eagerly awaiting to see what they're going to pull out of their sleeve this time ;)

• 4 weeks later...

No doubt it's going to be something unexpected with all the mind fuckery that goes with it:) I bet gee already has something in mind, he always seems one step in front, like before three cheers exsisted gee already had a shirt that said thankyou for the venom. I think anything they produce will be great as long as gee doesn't start rapping and singing about his bitches and bling! (pretty sure this will never happen :D)

Archived