Additional $20 Tickets For Honda Civic Tour Released!

Tina

Was there a restriction on the types of seats, or was it just whatever happened to be left over for each venue?

Because that happened with a show my mom and I went to go see at this performing arts theatre. They didn't sell the extra seating (there was a horrible turnout...), but they let the people who bought balcony and far away seats move up closer to the stage (no point in having that few people so spread out). I mean, it was great for them, but my mom was pissed since she paid full price and they got the same seats for a good $30 or so less.

Not that I'd know either way if the person near me paid full price or was lucky enough to get the $20 ones, or if the Saratoga venue had extra space at all. I was just curious about it when they initially posted that.

I'm assuming that paying $20 for each were for the lawn tickets. I even checked out yesterday for the Camden show and the only thing that appeared was lawn on the description. I even waited after 9pm in the state of Montana, and what showed up was lawn tickets as well.

I tried to buy some (Montreal date), but upon arrival in the virtual waiting room it was saying, without any selection done, that ticket option was no longer available, so I assumed that in that case the 20$ were either only available for GA floor tickets wich were already sold out, that the sale was only available for "official HCT dates" wich is not technically the case for canadian dates, or that they sold out in a flash and I was too late... (I already have my tickets, but my son was having second thoughts (I think is having regrets about not going this time...) I knew I should have bought him tickets event if he was telling me "not this time", but didn't wanna force them on him... There were still ticket but 60$ tickets with obstructed view or 89$ tickets in the nose bleeds, so we passed on them...)

Archived