What Does It Mean To You

ayannue

Thinking about it....I guess I makes me think about not getting too worked up if people give you bullshit, and to let them suffer the consequenses of their actions.

That's basically what I think.

People are going to give you shit, but you just walk away and let the Devil/fate/karma/whatever deal with them.

^ Exactly.

I think it's MCR's wxy of saying to ignore whatever petty / childish comments are put your wxy about the music you love. Their karma will get the better of them.

The band has learnt to ignore the bad press, and put out whatever music suits them.

They don't let those negative comments phase them, and just 'let the devil sort them out'.

I just watched a movie with my mom called 'Cyberbully' and thought of the catch phrase from this page.

When I think of what it means, it feels like it's saying that you shouldn't let those ignorant and immature people bother you and control your life because one day, life will give them what they deserve. Karma will get to them. Not that I want to see anything bad happen to anyone. It's just the point.

Like Gee has said "Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit and never let them take you alive..."

Adios, Killjoys! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, for me it means basically the same. It's not your problem if someone is stupid, at the end everyone will get what they deserve. You shouldn't get upset because of others' opinion about you. I have learnt this in the past years :) As my mom always says: "Doesn't matter WHAT they say, the only thing that matters is WHO says that." Who are they to judge me? Are they better than me? No! And what if I get mad because they hate me? They don't care about it but I feel bad. So should I care baout them? No! I just let the devil sort them out :))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived