2019 Box Set, Help?

JoyRide16

Hi everyone.

I'm having some problems finding a California 2019 Box Set. I live in South Africa and couldn't order it off the site when it was out availible. Now I'm desperately trying to find one anywhere off any site that ships to SA.

Please, if you know ANYTHING about where I might get one, please help? I'm really upset that I can't get hold of one. I understand they're really rare, but I desperately want one.

Thanx for any help you can give me, I'll be so greatful.

i think they were limited edition, you might still be able to get them from the UKU website ?

if not, i'd try ebay :)

Yeah, they were limited edition. But mcr.com doesn't ship to SA, so I couldn't get one.

UKU website? What's that?

I checked ebay. As well as pretty much everywhere I can think of, but nobody has anything. :(

Yeah, they were limited edition. But mcr.com doesn't ship to SA, so I couldn't get one.

UKU website? What's that?

I checked ebay. As well as pretty much everywhere I can think of, but nobody has anything. :(

its UK undercurrent, a part of warners and they sold them for a while but i just checked and they don't have them any more :/ I guess your best bet is ebay or gumtree (or other sites like that) x

its UK undercurrent, a part of warners and they sold them for a while but i just checked and they don't have them any more :/ I guess your best bet is ebay or gumtree (or other sites like that) x

Thanx for the help. I tried everywhere and couldn't find it, but I guess I'll just have to keep checking if someone's put one on ebay or something.

Check ebay, and maybe amazon?

I've gotten some limited edition stuff off there before.

Thanx, but I looked already. I think I'm just going to have to keep checking in case someone decides they don't want theirs. I just hope I can afford what comes up, because the ones I did see that were already sold from ebay were so expensive I couldn't even look at the price without the number burning a hole in my eyes.

Thanx, but I looked already. I think I'm just going to have to keep checking in case someone decides they don't want theirs. I just hope I can afford what comes up, because the ones I did see that were already sold from ebay were so expensive I couldn't even look at the price without the number burning a hole in my eyes.

I regret not getting one of those and wish I had gotten one too :P

very cool, I've heard atleast 2 of those before but didn't know exactly which ep they came from

I really like the Songs from this EP, I think they are pretty edgy, punkrock like. I always wonder if those songs are similar to the album they scrapped for Danger Days...

Archived