Mcrmy Podcast?

JaydenGardiner

I recently suggested the idea of an MCRmy podcast on my Facebook page #SINGItForJapan here. What do you guys think of the idea?

It could contain segments including MCR and MCRmy news, good music news in general, etc. Whatever people can think of. Someone suggested if we got it to be official, we could get the band on it for a segment, and they could answer fan questions or something. That would be so amazing and quite frankly unreal. What do you Killjoys think?

Yeah, I'm still doing it. I just haven't had time to edit the 2 podcasts I have recorded. And I have one more to finish recording. I plan on working on it more, cause I've been a bit busy in my real life... I was actually planning on finishing the editing on one of the episodes and get it up.

Its also hard to get schedules with guests and stuff. But yeah, I'm still doing it for sure.

And I am looking into getting it on to iTunes.

Definitely!

Especially for fans that may not have other people to talk about MCR with... like, I've been a hardcore Harry Potter fan for awhile, but I never had many people talk about it with. Which is why I began listening to Mugglecast, to hear others' discussions.

So it's great to have something like that for My Chemical Romance :)

Well an official one would be made by the record label since they own the title of "MCRmy."

And TECHNICALLY... that's what my podcast is, since I am a member of the MCRmy and so are my guests... and we do talk about news and give reviews of concerts. We just do it in a funny way so that people can laugh while they listen to us talk about MCR.

Archived