The Hunger Games

TheDarkMistressBlue

I have only finished the first two, I would probably get started on the 3rd but I'm trying to reread Harry Potter before it comes out. Well anyways, I absolutely love these books. They are really damn suspenseful. Like, I make sure that I'm not doing anything the day that I read them.

And I was so thrilled when I heard about the movie. I remember not really liking a lot of the people they chose but oh well ahaha. I feel so bad because I can't really contribute much to this thread since the story is a little cloudy because I haven't read these books in a long while! :/

I love all of them! They are filming the movie all around NC where I live so, I drove around the state with a few friends and have seen all the different things in the movie :) I even took pictures of Petrach's Bakery. I'm hoping it lives up to the books and doesn't suck.

I love all of them! They are filming the movie all around NC where I live so, I drove around the state with a few friends and have seen all the different things in the movie :) I even took pictures of Petrach's Bakery. I'm hoping it lives up to the books and doesn't suck.

Where are the filming? I'm going to North Carolina with my dad soon- it would be cool to see the sets and stuff :D

Where are the filming? I'm going to North Carolina with my dad soon- it would be cool to see the sets and stuff :D

I'm not sure right now, a few weeks ago they wrapped up in Asheville and before that they were in Mebane? maybe but, right now I don't now. Apparently the cast tweets about it on twitter. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/ here's the complete cast list if you want to look it up.

Archived