Post Rating

Tina

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to hilight a feature on the board- Post Ranking

Post Ranking can be found at the bottom right hand corner of every post (except for posts made by Me and the mods). It's above the "multipost" button and has a green + icon. Basically, this feature is for members that want to let another user know that they've made an insightful post or contributed meaningfully to the conversation. Before, I also had the "-" rating on but the mods noticed that there were some people abusing the functionality. As a result i have turned it off. But, go ahead and use the Post Ranking feature! Let others know if you like their posts!

^ Agreed with the above.

I never felt the need to use the negative feature anywxy, I would've felt too bad for the person who I gave a minus rep to. If I saw a post that had a -1 on it and it looked like it was a perfectly good post I tended to +1 it to even it out. :rolleyes:

I was like the reputation police. :ph34r:

^ Agreed with the above.

I never felt the need to use the negative feature anywxy, I would've felt too bad for the person who I gave a minus rep to. If I saw a post that had a -1 on it and it looked like it was a perfectly good post I tended to +1 it to even it out. :rolleyes:

I was like the reputation police. :ph34r:

I had to smile when I read this! So awesome that you wanted to even it out :lol:

I've never felt like I need the minus button either though, I like it when everyone is positive and just give each other positive respons.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The more I use the boards, the more I'm glad we don't have a -1 option. Now if people disagree, they have to talk it out instead of spreading anonymous negativity which we definitely don't need. And I for one love the amount of +1's I see on the board. I smile every time I see one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived