Honda Civic Hollywood Bowl 10/8

sallyskells

I just bought my tickets today and wondering if anyone on this site has tickets for this show yet. I'm really excited that I'm going but I'm not sure what the venue is like. I had to buy cheap tickets because that's all I can afford so I just have to hope that I still enjoy it from the top seats.

The Hollywood Bowl is absolutely gigantic. I went there to see the LA Phil once, and it's really ritzy there, expensive... but it does get hard to see pretty quickly once you get past the garden boxes. :/ Regardless, sound quality is good and there are big screens, so I'm sure it will still be a good time :) I went for Honda Center right at the on-sale time, because HC has a pit, and I'm 99% sure Hollywood Bowl will not, and who knows how expensive it is to get front row there! o_O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

regardless of who you go with you'll have a fantastic time. i'm still trying to get my brother to take me cause my date bailed. colossal disappointment, but what can you do.

um...@rockon125 just go an find somebody in the crowd who'll look out for you. it's a fantastic way to make new friends plus then it adds a thrill to the excitement. or find somebody (blood skeleton maybe? me even) that you can meet up with.

i love the bowl tons cause it's super nice and no matter where you're sitting.

on the subject of parking: GET THERE EARLY or be prepared for valet parking or street parking or overpriced parking. they have a really good parking area on the site of the venue and then all the lots surrounding it. the one closest to the venue is the one you want to park in. that means that you have to get there at a reasonable time=an hour or more before it starts. i feel like with the combined forces of mcr & blink fans parking will be a serious issue. you do not want to pay over $40 to park somewhere for a couple hours. maybe i'm exaggerating a bit. usually not. just be careful, scout out the area in advance, everything will be great.

i cannot wait another second, though sadly, i still have 555 hours, 53 minutes and 20 seconds

Archived