Hct- Gexa Energy Pavilion- Dallas Tx

mTL

• 1 month later...

I posted this in the ticket listing thread but I suppose it won't hurt to post it here as well.

I entered the buzznet contest and most people who are winning are saying they are not getting notice until 2-3 days before their date, and that simply is not enough time for me to try and find a ride to and from the venue. As far as I can tell, mine is the only eligible entry for my date so far, but I am not %100 sure I am going to win, but I am hopeful and optimistic because of the circumstances. I know that this is jumping the gun but I didn't buy my own tickets to the show and I was counting on the 7-10 day window to try and find a ride when I was sure that I had won if I were lucky enough, but I don't want to run the risk of being informed so late and then have no chance of getting there at all. I'd rather be safe than sorry in this case.

With that said, in the case that I am fortunate enough to win the tour reporter contest for my date, does anyone in the Central Texas area want a free ticket to the HCT and would be able to provide me a ride to and from the venue?

And to be more specific, that would be Gexa Energy Pavillion in Dallas, Texas on 9/27.

I live about 2 and half hours from the venue, but if you’re driving down from say, Austin or even Houston, you’d be passing right be me anyway. I would be willing to compensate you for gas money as well.

Public transportation is not an option for me because round trip bus ticket alone would cost me about 80 bucks, and then I'd have to take a cab from my house to the station in the next town over, and then when I arrive in Dallas, from the station to the venue, and then when the show is over from the venue back to the station, and then from the station home again. That would cost me about triple say, the 40 bucks I could just offer someone for gas money.

You can message me here if you’re interested. Serious inquires only. And only if you know for certain you are going to be free to do this on the date of 9/27. I don’t want to pick someone and end up having them bail on me at the last minute.

Archived