Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drinkjuice

Mcr Fanzine

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a MCRmy Zine?

• YES! yes i totally would
    • NO.

I have a feeling that MCRzine as a title makes it a lot more obvious of what's inside, but its isn't too exciting/interesting... q: But people will probably be able to find it more easily...

That's true...hm. Maybe we can come up with something non album specific like "Blankety Blank: The MCRmy Fanzine" or whatever.

Yeah, i like that idea (:

This sounds awesome, I'd love to be a part of it! 'Zone Report' sounds pretty good; it's kind of an in-joke name, but it explains what the whole thing's about. The tagline could be 'something MCRzine'... or something...

If you're looking for a website to host it, I'd suggest WordPress.com. It's free (don't get it confused with WordPress.org, which isn't), although you can buy more memory space or a custom domain. I've been blogging on it for over two years, and it's really versatile: you can basically make an entire website from scratch without needing to know any HTML or anything complicated.

How bout Killjoys Konnect or Danger Details (Dangerous Details), or My Chemical Chronicals or Poison Post, or Revenge Times

Im full of'm LOL

I won a school wide contest to name my Jr High News paper when I was 13 and I'm 44 and the newspaper still has the same name! LOL