Mcr Fanzine

drinkjuice

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a MCRmy Zine?

• YES! yes i totally would
    • NO.

Is there already a MCR based fanzine that exists?! I've been looking (and maybe I'm blind q:) but I haven't found any mention of one that's up and running...

I'm interested in making a zine based around MCRmy topics. I just like the idea of having something that you can hold in your hands and flick through. I'd love to get submissions of writing or pictures or just ideas and comments to make it more of a collaboration thing, but I need to be way more organised with it first! and know if any of you would be interested in submitting things or even buying one.

I think this could be printed and shared at shows and things. Maybe even mailed out to people?

What do you think killjoys?

I would toootaally help with this, or read it XD

I think mailing it to places would be difficult though...

It would be awesome to give out at shows though =3

(I'm gonna go click the link)

I would toootaally help with this, or read it XD

I think mailing it to places would be difficult though...

It would be awesome to give out at shows though =3

My college had a couple zines for different topics. One idea is you could distribute it over the internet and everyone could print their own copy. It would cut your costs and would only make time a factor in terms of putting it together. It would allow for easy distributing and mass reading, since it could be shared via tumblr, MCRmy boards, and elsewhere. Let me know if this idea helps! Also, I can't wait to read this :)

My college had a couple zines for different topics. One idea is you could distribute it over the internet and everyone could print their own copy. It would cut your costs and would only make time a factor in terms of putting it together. It would allow for easy distributing and mass reading, since it could be shared via tumblr, MCRmy boards, and elsewhere. Let me know if this idea helps! Also, I can't wait to read this :)

That, my friend is such an awesome idea. I had never thought of doing it that way (: you have brains! (:

• 3 months later...

Hello Hey Hi People (:

YES, there are still plans for this to go ahead! I will be making a website (tumblr perhaps?) and a facebook page so that this mag has a online home! (:

I will start a poll soon to help decide on a name, quick! get your suggestions in!

This will happen Killjoys (: sorry for the slow start!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Choosing a title is hard...!!!

1. MCRzine (simple and to the point (: )

2. NA NA NA

3. Zone Report

4. MCRag (...mcr mag rag?)

5. Look Alive

6. Batteries

ANY MORE IDEAS ARE WELCOME!

After this is chosen, look out for it's new online home and info on how you can get involved!

(GO!) VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

I do see your point Toxic Tyranny, I'd love this to encompass all eras of mychem past and future! That's why I think Zone Reports would be a good title to have for a feature, where mychemmers write a bit about where they live (fictional or non fictional. we'll see!)

How do people feel about just MCRzine? (I guess i've already started calling it this in my head q: )

Thankyou for all your interest guys, makes me really excited! (:

Archived