True Blood

Deraina

Are here any True Blood fans ? If yes, who is your favourite character ? I think it has a really great plot and characters.. I totally love Eric, Godric, Pam and Jessica. But others a cool too.. what do you think ?

It's super campy, but I enjoy this show

I love Jessica and Pam, and sometimes Eric.

Russel was amazing last season when he went insane. His newscaster scene was my favorite moment in this show. Franklin could have been so awesome but the show wasted him, which pisses me off because killing him reduced his character to pointlessly being there just to torture Tara so Jason could save her. Randomly having a mysterious, psychotic British character in Louisiana showed so much potential for future development, it's frustrating that didn't go anywhere.

Crystal and Jesus can just GTFO. They are wasting so much screentime with their boring plots.

I don't have HBO, I'm waiting for the episode to download.

This season seems to be a bit better than last season at least, but there are still too many filler plotlines. But that's been the show's main problem all along. I still can't stop watching it, though.

I love that Aunt Petunia is playing a witch on the show

Lafayette and Eric are my favourite characters. I'm super excited that the new season has started - however I am going to practice from self restraint and not watch the episodes online, I'll wait until it airs in the UK! I think true blood is brilliant - it is an exemplary way of how to do vampire lore with a twist. Forget twilight. =)

Indeed, twilight looks ridiculous when you watch True Blood :) Lafayette is great, I especially love his style.

Lafayette and Eric are my favourite characters. I'm super excited that the new season has started - however I am going to practice from self restraint and not watch the episodes online, I'll wait until it airs in the UK! I think true blood is brilliant - it is an exemplary way of how to do vampire lore with a twist. Forget twilight. =)

I used to read the books a lot and i really liked them, but i've never liked the tv show that much. idk, the actress that plays Sookie just really annoys me, and they've changed the story a bit so it's kinda confusing :S

but if you haven't read the books, i really recommend them :)

I´ve read them, so I have to agree with you. I consider Sookie in tv show quite annoying :D but I liked her in books. And yes, they´ve changed quite a lot of things... but I miss Jessica in books for example :)

I used to read the books a lot and i really liked them, but i've never liked the tv show that much. idk, the actress that plays Sookie just really annoys me, and they've changed the story a bit so it's kinda confusing :S

but if you haven't read the books, i really recommend them :)

• 1 month later...

I have to say it...I hate Marnie/Antonia with a passion. I understand that she has a tremendous disdain for vamps, but I hate that she wields so much power over them. Hoyt's driving me crazy, and Tara is also more aggravating this season.

I don't mind Marnie/Antonia as much as everyone else seems to. Sookie and Eric are nauseating me even though I expected to like them. I hate amnesia-Eric. Everything involving Tara, Sam's brother, the reporter-bitch from Dexter who slept with Bill, Alcide and the new werewolf pack (although I like Debbie), the v-addicted police officer, Jesus, and Arlene this season is completely boring and pointless to me. I hate Jessica and Jason together. I hate how the werepanther plot was dropped and Jason was gang-raped for no reason. SO many plotlines have led nowhere and been dropped. Sookie thinking that she ~loves~ both Bill and Eric is ridiculous, she doesn't have to love them to want to have sex with them.

But the vampire politics going on is interesting, And Pam, Jessica, and Lafayette are good enough characters to keep me hooked despite how shitty everything else is getting. -_-

as a vampire fan where vampires act like vampires, i"m intrigue. But sex sex sex shows with loose plot doesn't attract me and i head this was just a more sexy twilight

=/

I don't think "a more sexy Twilight" is nearly accurate

Vampires loving humans has always bothered me. I just want them to act out with their disdain for immortality in the most evil and vile way possible. I guess twilight comparison could be unfair. least they don't relive high school for no reason and stalk whiney bitches.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But I would so want to be vampire. :D I would want to scare people off and be cruel, vile and evil in every kind of way. :D But to be nice to people I like and who I love. :D Kind of like Eric. :D

Best scene on season 4 :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSlKRFHFnk&NR=1 "OOOH FUCK ME!"

I think Pamela is one of the best carracters in the show, she always has the best lines. :D "Now girls, let's just go to ladiesroom and stare ourselfs through the mirror" :D

Archived