Dream Set List

ragdoll246

So with the Honda Civic Tour coming up, I am wondering what the set list will be like compared to the World Contamination Tour.

What songs do you love hearing? What would you love to hear?

I love them all I do but I would go postal if I heard "Save Yourself (I'll Hold them Back)"

Plus I still cannot wait to see "Bulletproof Heart" and "Planetary Go!"

So what songs are you excited to hear or dream of hearing?

I really would like to see Skylines and Turnstiles, Destroya, and You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, Bulletproof Heart, DEAD!, Mama, and Our Lady of Sorrows. And it would be awesome if they would play Heaven Help Us (I saw them play it once, I squealed like a little schoolgirl) But I want to hear every song they end up playing. I love them all. But I think those are the ones I would most like to hear. But as soon as I post this I will think of many many more I would like to hear.

I'd LOVE to hear some old songs, Our Lady Of Sorrows specifically would be amazing. Or even just Vampires, I've seen them twice and they didn't play it either time. Anddd The Kids From Yesterday & Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back. And Helena and Famous Last Words always get my heart beating faster. <3 And I agree with Heaven Help Us! That'd be epic. & So would The World Is Ugly. (:

The World Is Ugly would be really cool to hear. I was so surprised and excited when they played Heaven Help Us, I about crapped myself. hardly anyone around me knew it, but of course I was screaming it at the top of my lungs, it's one of my favorite b-sides.

Disenchanted is their least favorite song to do live, so I'm pretty sure they're going to avoid it for as long as possible. -___- (same interview) And no one's mentioned it yet, but they lost their original to Sister to Sleep... so that's pretty much not going to be played again until they find the recording.

I'd wanna hear Mama, The Sharpest Lives, Destroya... well, anything off of Danger Days really, Skylines and Turnstiles (just because it was their first, and they said they might for their ten year) and. and. and.

All of them!! n_n haha.

(here's the interview / live chat thing I keep referencing:

)

No Specific order: I'm Not Okay, Mama, Bulletproof Heart, Cubicles, Kill All Your Friends, DEAD!, Cemetary Drive, Disenchanted, The Kids From Yesterday, Skylines and Turnstiles, It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish, Welcome To The Black Parade, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Summertime, Thank You For The Venom, Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two of Us,Planetary (GO!), Helena, Headfirst For Halos, Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back, I Don't Love You

Perfect.

i love hearing mama, welcome to the black parade, helena, im not ok, planetary, honey this mirror isnt bif enough for the two of us, headfirst for halos, thank you for the venom, you know what they do to guys like us in prison, save yourself, vampire money, party poison and skylines and turnstiles. not in that order though. itd be awfully random. and im sad to say, they didnt play anything from Bullets in holmdel but hopefully that changes

• 1 month later...

I was just thinking about this..

Mine would be:

Nanana

Bullet Proof Heart

Planetary GO

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Summertime

Not OK

Jetset

Sleep

Sharpest Lives

Headfirst

Destroya

Helena

whoo 47 min long ha.. for a 50 min set.. seems thats about what they are doing now..

I would die happy!!

actually the setlist i would KILL to hear would be a 3 hour set.. LOL

Archived