Fan Video Project Imcrd

MissMelancholy

Songs for the video  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Bullets should be used?

• Skylines & Turnstiles
    • Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
    • Demolition Lovers
  2. 2. Which song from Danger Days should be used?

• Bulletproof Heart
    • The Only Hope For Me Is You
    • Summertime

I'm so sorry this is so long!!! I admin with 3 other Killjoys for a 5,000 person MCR facebook fanpage. Our page is making a video for IMCRD 2011! But we want EVERYONE to participate! So head on over to the page (please "like" it? :) ) and read the details! THE PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Chemical-Romance-is-NOT-an-emo-suicide-cult/105338989497946

If you don't go to the page, here are the deets:

I enjoy making videos. So our page is heading up this video. We want everyone to send us submissions to put together along with some MCR footage into the ultimate tribute video for the band's 10 year anniversary (that we're celebrating on IMCRD!)

What can you submit?

--ANYTHING! Send us pictures of you in MCR merch, with CDs, your fan art, anything else to show your love! Send us written stories and experiences on why you love the band so much. Send us videos of you telling us what MCR is to you. Get creative and do anything you want! If the video is on youtube, please send us the link, or you can send the actual file directly to us! Try to speak audibley in your video!

Where do I send it?

--You can feel free to post any pictures or written stories to our Facebook page. Video links can be posted there as well. If you are uploading a video file or wish to keep your information private, you can e-mail the submissions to missmelancholymcr@yahoo.com

When is the deadline?

--We are trying to get the video out ON JULY 23!! But in case there are setbacks or we don't recieve many submissions, it might be early August.

Will you include all submissions?

--We will try. We want everyone's voice to be heard. If there is a problem with your submissions, we will try to let you know so you can fix them.

What else do I include with my submission?

--Your real name (First name, last initial), Killjoy name, and location (Just so we can show MCR that there are Killjoys EVERYWHERE!!)

How much can I submit?

--As much as you want! But if you submit too many things, we might pick the best few to include so others can have room, too!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!! Sorry this was so long!! We want this to be huge and find a way for MCR to see the finished video. So rally the MCRmy and copy/paste this whole articles to whatever you can!!! THANK YOU!

-Miss Melancholy

(We are planning on using two songs, one from Bullets and one from Danger Days, so vote on your choices!)

(I am REALLY wanting to see some videos of you guys, and I'd love some videos of you singing MCR songs!! That's be AMAZING! We've got a lot of fan art, so maybe send us so pictures of you in MCR clothes or other forms of MCR love? )

I definitely want to participate. I'm not much of a video person though, so I'll be sending some pictures along. :)

That sounds great!! If you could, could you send me a few lines on what the band means to you as well? Email me with your submission and I'll tell you anything else you need! :D

I'll definitely be doing this. :P

Which do you think you'll guys need more of, video or picture signs?

Or I could just make both, and you can use whichever you need, haha.

Also, I know it's not on the poll, but I think "The Kids from Yesterday" would be a good one to use from Danger Days, just because I've heard the band say in a number of interviews that that's their favorite song off of it.

But I know that if you keep adding new potential songs, things could get complicated. Just a suggestion though. n_n

I'll definitely be doing this. :P

Which do you think you'll guys need more of, video or picture signs?

Or I could just make both, and you can use whichever you need, haha.

Also, I know it's not on the poll, but I think "The Kids from Yesterday" would be a good one to use from Danger Days, just because I've heard the band say in a number of interviews that that's their favorite song off of it.

But I know that if you keep adding new potential songs, things could get complicated. Just a suggestion though. n_n

At first, the ones of us leading up the video wanted to use Kids, but remember that fan tribute video MCR put on their site? It used Kids, and we dont' want to be too similar. That was our first choice, but now we are planning on using a Bullets song that will turn into a Danger Days song! And probably videos...but I'd love for you to submit both!!!! :D

At first, the ones of us leading up the video wanted to use Kids, but remember that fan tribute video MCR put on their site? It used Kids, and we dont' want to be too similar. That was our first choice, but now we are planning on using a Bullets song that will turn into a Danger Days song! And probably videos...but I'd love for you to submit both!!!! :D

Ah, yeah. Didn't think about that, good point.

Alrighty. I'll just do one of everything and then you all pick and choose, hahaha. X)

Whoot! I love fan videos, they're so fun, and such a great way to rally everyone together into MCR mode (not that they aren't in that mode all the time, but you know what I mean).

Archived