iTunes Festival

Tina

Ok I am so confused. I got the app.. And I set a calendar. But London is 6hours ahead of Texas.. So that would be 9:00 am central if it's 3:00pm in London... But when I set the calendar it put the time at 3:00 pm central.. So is it 3:00pm central or 9:00am central. I think I am over thinking this.. Lol

ok i've got a problem and i'd really apreciate it if someone could help!when i was in my house yesterday i could both the live stream and the previous performances!however today i'll be out of my house and i'll use another laptop!the problem is that when i'm trying to watch a previous performance this comes up " This computer does not support Itunes Festival live streaming" !does anyone else have this kind of problem??any kind of help is really apreciated

For the livestream happening in a few hours, do you have to download the app to watch it on your apple device or will it work on any computer as well?

Because I don’t see a link to just stream from the computer and the only app I see to download are for apple devices and I don't have any. Am I blind and dumb or…..?

Archived