My Immortal

Sorrows

Google "The worst fanfiction ever" and My Immortal is the first to pop up. This fanfiction, written by Tara Gillespie, is very loosely based off of the Harry Potter books. It was first posted in 2006 on fanfiction.net. It stars a "goffik" vampire girl named Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way (aka Enoby, Egogy, Ebondy, etc.). She's one of the most notorious Mary-Sue's ever and everyone from the Harry Potter universe is so out of character. If you haven't read it yet, you should. My Immortal is a must read for anyone needs a good laugh.

If you haven't read it yet, here's the link to it on fanfiction.net.

I've not read it, and probably never will, but Good Charlotte playing in Hogsmead intrigues me.

Last time I saw Good Charlotte my friend Amy asked Joel is he was playing Hogsmead on their tour and he just laughed like he knew what she was talking about.

i've read lik the first few chapters, its such a bad story! the person who wrote the story also disses MCR by calling them and "American emo band"

for the last time why cant people get this through thier heads: MCR ISNT AN EMO BAND!

other than that its a really bad story

Archived