Team Starkid!

monroe

They made the Harry Potter musicals and then some. Darren Criss is on glee right now though...

http://www.teamstarkid.com/

They have a "new" show called Starship. Totally brilliant. A parody of every science fiction movie but takes most of their story from Aliens. Evil robots, bugs, and the best use of "God save the queen," ever.

any other fans??

Yes!

Well, I'm not as huge of a fan as some people... But I love them :)

I swear I saw a guy who looked JUST LIKE Brian Rosenthal at a Dresden Dolls concert in October. But I doubt it was him... :( I dunno if he even knows who The Dresden Dolls are.

Haha, those guys are brilliant. X)

Haven't seen that one yet, but I saw it on their youtube page. All I've watched of them was A Very Potter Musical, and then my friend made me watch the beginning of Me and My D*ck. dry.gif

... Though I must admit, the latter wasn't as tacky and stupid as I thought it was going to be.

But Starship sounds like it'll be hilarious, haha! *to youtube and/or their webpage!*

Have you (Graffiti Gale) seen A Very Potter Sequel? It's aaawesome.

MAMD surprised me as well. I thought it would be so weird... well, it was pretty weird. But good.

Has anyone seen Little White Lie? And to those who have, are you pissed that they're never going to make a second season? xD

I am a HUGE fan of starkid!

Ahaha that's awesome.

I wish I knew some people in real life who liked them... I would be quoting it all the time :)

A month ago I finally met someone in real life who was a huge fan. It was a "oh my god where have you been all of my life" moment and then "oh, in a cupboard under some stairs."

My day was made when that happened :D

I am a HUGE fan of starkid!

A month ago I finally met someone in real life who was a huge fan. It was a "oh my god where have you been all of my life" moment and then "oh, in a cupboard under some stairs."

My day was made when that happened :D

^^^I love Ron's belly laugh in that xD

I should start carrying around Red Vines, in case this ever happens...

I was in the car with my parents when we crashed... into a crocodile. My parents got eaten, but then the crocodile pulled out a knife, and gave me this scar.

Archived