Na Na Na Mcr Footage Project

mTL

Ok so, we all know the polish MCRmy is freaking awesome for making Na Na Na signs and holding them up during the song... So I was thinking wouldn't it be pretty cool to keep that going? Just think how amazed the boys would be knowing that MCR fans all over the world come together as one to keep this trend going!! I am definitely going to try my damnedest to do this for the Honda civic tour in Dallas... Who is with me??

I really like this idea and hope other soldiers would be willing to do it as well. One thing I will preface about this topic though is that if we're going to do it, we have to do it just as well as the Polish MCRmy, since they really brought it and it will be a tough standard to meet... just a thought :P

^^ awww hopefully it will be sometime soon, but who knows, since they have spent copious amounts of time in Europe in the past couple months. Post HCT, if I had to guess, they're going to be moving on from touring both the states and Europe. I wish it was otherwise, but that's what I suspect at this point based on their previous touring patterns

I really like this idea and hope other soldiers would be willing to do it as well. One thing I will preface about this topic though is that if we're going to do it, we have to do it just as well as the Polish MCRmy, since they really brought it and it will be a tough standard to meet... just a thought :P

Yes! I completely agree! We need to Make it just as good as the polish MCRmy!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived