Adventure Time!

Sanity

• 3 weeks later...

WHY, TELL ME, WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE NOT YET LOVED ON THIS THREAD.

HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LOVE ADVENTURE TIME, CLOSE CONRAD OF REGULAR SHOW, WHICH I ALSO LOVE?!?!?!?!?!

Who's your favorite character? Mines Mersaline. VAMPIRES RULE, especially ones that play bass. (Why did that statement remind me of Mikey? xD)

WHY, TELL ME, WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE NOT YET LOVED ON THIS THREAD.

HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LOVE ADVENTURE TIME, CLOSE CONRAD OF REGULAR SHOW, WHICH I ALSO LOVE?!?!?!?!?!

Who's your favorite character? Mines Mersaline. VAMPIRES RULE, especially ones that play bass. (Why did that statement remind me of Mikey? xD)

OMFG I didn't think anyone else loved Adventure Time AND Regular Show!!

Have you seen that RS epi with the magic keyboard where he's like, "Hamboning will SAVE your LIFE!" And also: "Don't look at our crotches while we synchronize our watches! Boop boop bee boo boo boop boo boo boo bee boo boo!"

OMFG I didn't think anyone else loved Adventure Time AND Regular Show!!

Have you seen that RS epi with the magic keyboard where he's like, "Hamboning will SAVE your LIFE!" And also: "Don't look at our crotches while we synchronize our watches! Boop boop bee boo boo boop boo boo boo bee boo boo!"

Okay, where do you want to have our wedding?

And YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS MY FAVORITE EPISODE. IT IS ALSO THE FIRST ONE EVER CREATED, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. THE WIZARD TOOK THE WIZ AND THE KEYBOARD WAS THEIRS.

I wonder what it's like at the creator's meetings when they come up with that stuff...

I also am incredibly shocked by how people like adventure time but not regular show, and how people like regular show but not adventure time. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS... WELL, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY'RE ALMOST THE SAME THING.

Archived