Josh Groban

PlanetaryGO

Any Josh Groban fans? Anyone a member of Friends of Josh Groban or any proclaimed Grobanites here?

Maybe you have heard of Josh Groban, especially his song "You Raise Me Up". You might not like his music much, and that's ok. But, I'm here to prove that he is a quality human.

Josh Groban Sings Kanye West's Tweets:

Josh Groban Talks About Zombies:

!!!!!!!!!

He is a beautiful man with the voice of an angel. :wub:

He is a fine specimen of man! He's just zawwwwwww! And yes, I do enjoy his voice mightily!

I'm just stating my opinion and that's it. I can't stand him anymore because my roommate I had in college talked about him too much. I know that's kind of hypocritical but whatever.

:/ yeah that can happen sometimes. I'm sorry your roommate ruined the greatest human ever for you. She has forever tainted Kanye West's tweet! :(

I never thought much about him, except for the time when we sang "You Raise Me Up" in choir.

But you guys have convinced me that he is quality. I will watch all of these videos and maybe get some of his music.

BAZINGA!!!!! Lemme tell you my personal favorite Josh songs (in no particular order):

The Prayer (Charlotte Church version), Caruso, To Where You Are, Broken Vow, Un Dia Llegara, Awake, America (Live), Higher Window, Voce Existe Em Mim, Mi Mancherai, Lullaby

And I'm of the notion of...it's OK if you don't like his music, but give him a chance as a person...he's super quality...hilarious, kind, a great improviser...just.....quality!

^_^

Oh, thanks for telling me your favorites. Very helpful!

I don't really see how I could not like his music- his voice is amazing (as a singer, I loooove good voices :D)

But yeah, him talking about the riding a pterodactyl convinced me of his quality-ness.

Oh, thanks for telling me your favorites. Very helpful!

I don't really see how I could not like his music- his voice is amazing (as a singer, I loooove good voices :D)

But yeah, him talking about the riding a pterodactyl convinced me of his quality-ness.

^_^! I think the reason some people may not like his music is they don't particularly like classical/opera (although Josh does these genres through the lens of pop) or find his lyrics cheesy (which I admit, can sometimes cross that line every now and then). But overall, he puts out beautiful music.

YES! When he says "Clevah guhl!" I always crack up! I went to his concert at the end of May and at each concert he answers 3 questions fans text in. Also during the concert, he's just really personable and walks through the audience and talks to lots of people and is always cracking jokes. I enjoyed his show so much that I bought tickets to see him in Minnesota (about an 8 hour drive), which is the farthest I've ever traveled to see a concert! And we're going to the Mall of America too 8D!

What draws me into Josh is his personality. He's funny, charming and I really want to drink tea and be his friend. he seems like a guy you just want to hang out with. He's hilarious.

Yessssss! All these girls have this idea that they are REALISTICALLY going to marry Josh, which is pretty funny. While he's not married, the chances of him marrying a fan are soooooo low. I just think he'd be fun to hang out with, play Mario Kart, drink some lemonade, walk around and talk to. He'd be interesting and just so funny and that's what I like about him the most. And his personality is what made his concert a really fun time for me! While I love his music, his personality is really what is drawing me back to see him again in concert! :)

What draws me into Josh is his personality. He's funny, charming and I really want to drink tea and be his friend. he seems like a guy you just want to hang out with. He's hilarious.

^ This.

Best NMTB episode ever.

He should totally bring out an album using his alias 'J-Gro'. :lol:

I love how his humour fits perfectly well with British humour.

I'd love to be friends with him. Oh, the banter we would have.

Archived