Tell Me About Your First...

coke_Iero

It was Kings of Leon...

The only by the night one I think its called?

I was never really into music much until then and I heard sex on fire in a music lesson and went wild XD

So I bought all the albums...

with my own money...

I bought like three CD's once when I got 40 dollars for my birthday and I'm pretty sure it was Insomniac, Bullets (which was a bitch to find, let me tell you.), and some 30 seconds to mars album that I really didn't like so I gave to my friend a few days later.

The first CD I got was for my 10th or 11th birthday- NSYNC's self titled album. The first CD I bought by myself with someone else's was "More Than You Think You Are" by Matchbox Twenty.

It was sometime in high school- I know that. It might have been with a gift card, so my best guess- "The Reason" or "Mad Season". Probably "Mad Season" because I had a gift card and I used it on a trip to Katy Mills Mall to celebrate my 16th birthday early with a couple friends since one of them was moving before my actual birthday. We went to F.Y.E. (now closed sadly :( )and shopped around after seeing Mr. and Mrs. Smith and eating lunch. Awesome CD- I still love the songs "Leave" and "Back 2 Good".

Haha, I remembered my first CD, but have trouble remembering the first one I bought with my own money. :lol:

Archived