My Planking Videos I Need Your Help

Star-blast-killjoy

Ok so I'm sure most of you know what planking is. If you don't then look it up on google images it is a new Internet craze. But anyways i am making a planking video for Rays birthday and I'm hoping any one reading this knows who I mean by ray. So please send me any planking videos of yourself planking. Also please leave your recommendations for what song I should use. Please send any videos to this email

plankingforray@hotmail.com

Incorperate something that has to do with ray in it also. Were a fro wig hold a guitar (if that's possible) where your killjoy costume I don't know. But you are in control! :) also please be safe and don't get hurt! Remember

plankingforray@hotmail.com BE SAFE!!!

ah... what dose planking have to do with Ray?.............blink.gif

sorry if i don't see the connection.. or the point of it.......

unsure.gif

maybe you should reconsider what kind of video your making for rays birthday.

try something he actually likes for starters like fans wearing afro wigs or something ...tongue.gif i dunno....

ah... what dose planking have to do with Ray?.............blink.gif

sorry if i don't see the connection.. or the point of it.......

unsure.gif

maybe you should reconsider what kind of video your making for rays birthday.

try something he actually likes for starters like fans wearing afro wigs or something ...tongue.gif i dunno....

Well I just thought it would be interesting and I was going to let them have free range to incorporate something that has to do with ray in it like you said where an Afro wig hold a guitar incorporate cupcakes or do it in your killjoy costume I do get what your saying I just thought it would be cool you know. :)

Archived