Bands You Grew Out Of

killerwerebunny

Good Charlotte

Metro Station

Valencia (Band from my hometown)

Relient K (they're still good but no longer listen to them like before)

Black Veil Brides (They started to sound boring after a month hearing their music)

Fall Out Boy

Safari So Good (It's a local band from Pennsylvania)

That's cool though, I wish I'd been a fan of a band for so long.

I still like them but not as much as I used to, but I'll always be grateful for one thing they did for me because 11 years ago they helped me out of a very difficult and hopeless situation, their music was so inspiring just what MCR mean to me with their music these days :)

Good Charlotte, Simple Plan in a wxy (although I was so obsessed with them that I can't completely let them go, I'm still buying their new album), Avril Lavigne, Ryan Cabrera (I don't know if anyone even remembers him, haha), Tokio Hotel.

Aiden...I loved them so much until Knives came out, I reallyyy didn't like it. Talking shit about God in every song isn't cool imo, and I'm not even religious.

Oh, and BrokeNCYDE and Blood On The Dance Floor...yeaahhh. I'm glad everyone's grown out of the scene phase.

well, the pop stuff i listened to when i was little (backstreet boys, nsync, britney spears... hilary duff xD)

we are scientists (i still like their first album, but i don't listen to it as much.)

evanescence... they used to be my fav, and i listen to them every now and then, but y'know.

nickelback and shinedown

green day. like evanescence, i used to be obsessed with them, but not so much anymore.

Paramore and 30 Seconds To Mars

though I still listen to 30 Seconds to Mars occaisonally, but I used to be obsessed with them.

^

THIS, now it's MCR, I don't think I'll grow out of them, though!

Paramore (Passed quick, plus Haley could do with a slap)

Parkway Drive...just no

I had a bad music phase for a while, and when I first started listening to this music, people were like, 'oh that band sucks, you listen to shit' I was listening to stuff other people liked, not any more, I just say STFU

All Time Low

Fall Out Boy

Panic! At The Disco

Silverstein

AFI

Green Day

Rise Against

I still like them, but I hardly ever listen to them anymore, thanks to Thursday, MCR, and Tegan & Sara.

Lol, I still like most of these. Well, I still like Panic's first album. Pretty Odd sucked.

Bands that I DID grow out of are Weird Al (well he isn't even a band at all), Tait, Creed, Nickelback.

Fall Out Boy

The All American Rejects

The Red Jumpsuit Appratus

Boys LIke Girls

I got into all of them at the same time I started listening to MCR and MCR is the only one I still listen to now. Occasionally I will pull out an FOB CD but I really don't listen to them anymore

^

THIS, now it's MCR, I don't think I'll grow out of them, though!

Paramore (Passed quick, plus Haley could do with a slap)

Parkway Drive...just no

I had a bad music phase for a while, and when I first started listening to this music, people were like, 'oh that band sucks, you listen to shit' I was listening to stuff other people liked, not any more, I just say STFU

Exactly, i don't think MCR being my favorite band right now is a phase though my previous fav bands were. I can just tell B) Plus I would listen to Paramore all day every day but it lasted literally 2 months.

If people tell me a band I like is shit, I laugh and change the subject or walk away. At least I don't listen to that pop and rap music that everyone else listens to anymore like I did when I was 10.

Archived