Where You Have Watched Movies?

MurderKilljoy

Sorry, there is maybe topic for this already, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

So, I have this little problem. Right now, I'm with my friend, at their house and theres not any videorental places etc in no way near, so we want to know where you have watched movies in internet. I want some site wheres movies that really work and that you don't have to dowload videos to watch them. :)

We would really appreciate you if you help us. :)

illegally...

flickpeek.com they've got a whole bunch, not a ton, but enough.

megavideo like Kaylyn said

channel 131 <ch131.com> though they don't always load very quickly

i know you can watch mean girls on youtube

legally...

yah netflix is pretty nice, costs way too much but is still good.

raid the garage or attic or something to see if there are any movies from the 1900s left, forgotten in some hidden corner.

or you could go beg a neighbor

netflix is great, but you do have to pay. however, for a lot of movies/tv shows, you have the option of getting a dvd or using instant watch.

i use letmewatchthis.ch for my illegal movie watching.

also: megavideo is pretty good, but they do have a time limit. so you have to figure out how to get past it. annoying T__T

I would use netflix.

You get a one month free trial, and after that it's only $7.99 per month.

AND you can log onto the account on up to three computers.

So if your friend's parents buy the subscription and they don't mind you using the account, you can log on from your own house and watch movies there as well. That's what I do, since my friend's parents want to make sure they get their money's worth and that it's not just going to waste. :)

I don't know if this site is available for your country but I sometimes use Cinema Now. They are partnered with Best Buy (electronic store) in the US. You can watch it on your computer through a Roxio Movie player, TV set or game system. They have both rental (movie streams for a certain amount of days before you can no longer stream it) and buying (can watch anytime you want, all year long, and can download it on a DVD-rom). They even have certain TV shows :)

Archived