The Big Bang Theory

sallyskells

I started watching this show when it first came on and found out I could relate to it. When we were watching it some of my friends compared me to sheldon. I'm not as smart as him but I'm socially awkward like him. I am big on science, so I like to think that I'm smart. I am just not a genius. I'm posting this hoping there are others that love this show.

Me too! This is like my favorite comedy show of all time, haha. Yeah, I act exactly like Sheldon. I don't like physics, but I am like a psychology nerd... which you'd think would make me more socially intelligent but it doesn't. I say things like, "You laughed at that because you were surprised by it, but I didn't laugh because I wasn't surprised. That's one of the main feelings that causes laughter." And I frequently need people to explain to me why I'm supposed to lie in certain situations, and other rules that don't make much sense.

I've never been to a professional but we are pretty sure I have Asperger's syndrome. I am exactly like the kid in Parenthood who has it, too... always freaking out when I can't follow my routine or if I have to be around strangers... I try to be normal but I can't.

when I talk about things that I know in chemistry and biology I tend to go on and on. I've always wanted the periodic table of elements shower curtain they have on the show but my roommate wouldn't allow it. I had found a table online with periodic table on it and she said I could have that but I never bought it. Also I want that model of the DNA they have too because I just think its cool.

It's amazing!!! I don't really relate to it a whole lot or anything... I am a top academic in my grade but I'm not a genius or anything.... But I just love it... it's so funny and unique... the characters are great... sheldon is flipping amazing... I bought a shirt that says Bazinga :P And I really want to get into comic books now because of it (oh, and well mcr too but yeah)......... that show it just pure epicness !

You most definitely are not....... even in class we break out into random Big Bang Theory discussions... that or we sing the theme song :P

Oh my gosh, I wish I had friends who would do that with me! They usually just say, "yeah, you and Sheldon are perfect for each other. Ok bye."

• 2 weeks later...

I really love TBBT. My boyfriend is so similar to Leonard, it's always really funny when we watch it together.

I think they are all awesome. In that geeky way of awesome. ;-) My only problem is that I usually don't understand all the jokes. I sucked at physics and chemistry. But I have my own little Leonard at home that explains everything to me. ;-)

Archived